TataSky's MPEG4 Migration - News, Updates and Discussion thread

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 958
  • Views: Views 223,085
RE: TATASKY IS MOVING TO MPEG 4 SOON

Shubham said:
after getting new tps they will not come again to mpeg2.

The new channels Willie add only in mpeg4 using insat or gsat or any other.

till ts not taken any legal action againest isro, hence may be some response assurance from isro. And till time, ts doing time pass with user by adding test mpeg4

Re: TATASKY IS MOVING TO MPEG 4 SOON

yes,something response they have got from isro sure.Till time they will busy us by doing some actvity in mpeg4.

some press release will confirm it in coming days.

Good to happen they are replacing within 2 months

Bcoz as per record they have to replace 5 million stb

4 Beta

SUNIEL said:
till ts not taken any legal action againest isro, hence may be some response assurance from isro. And till time, ts doing time pass with user by adding test mpeg4
All Other Dth are not allowing to get tps from ISRO that is the Problem because its cheaper then foriegn sat tps

techmania said:
From another forum:
NE TV testing on Tata Sky in MPEG-4 format. This is the first SD channel added in MPEG-4 format.

It replaced Test Service 2023 on TP - 11510, H, 30000.

Bapun Raz said:
You missed the same update posted in our forum - Link Removed :k

Hey BapunRaz, The other forum post had proof of it being MPEG4 transmission. I see that you have correctly pointed out the post about the channel in our forum, which is great, but it will be better if Gssran also posts transmission encoding+encryption... :)

techmania said:
Hey BapunRaz, The other forum post had proof of it being MPEG4 transmission. I see that you have correctly pointed out the post about the channel in our forum, which is great, but it will be better if Gssran also posts transmission encoding+encryption... :)

Ne Tv LCN 993 MPEG 4 Channel ( 1st MPEG 4 Channel)

Now Bro What next? any info about price about exchange?

soorya_g said:
No such number 933/Ne TV in Tatasky. 900 to 950 are reserved for favourite channels.
sorry 993

RE: Mpeg 2 to Mpeg 4 migration started

Update from my source is that wrt to tamil channel ....they are going to switch Polimer and Adithya channel to MPEG 4 in another 15 days and they will add Zee Tamil...

What he was trying to say me is that they are move 2 tamil channels from MPEG2 to MPEG4 and add 1 tamil channel in MPEG 4..

RE: Mpeg 2 to Mpeg 4 migration started

My source also added that they will add a bunch of Malayalam channels on or before September....

He also added that they will 1 or 2 Telegu channels which are most wanted...

Finally he concluded that its going to be TS diwali in terms of sales for this years sales during diwali season....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock