TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,379
Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

dinesh19 said:
i dont think so. Its a matter to re align dish. When i took tatasky connection, they fixed it withing minutes.only assembling of dish took time. But allignment was donr in one minute. So re allignment is not big process.

But to re allign all dishes, yes, they will use more work power. Thats for sure.

According to athiram bro, their plan is to complete re allignment is in 6 months.so it seems, they are planning to use more technicians
But once the re alignment is done in all parts then only we will get new channels from new satellite

no..they will add new channels from the starting day itself. Then only they will inform us that, to watch new channels, re align ur dish. No relation between new channel addition and re alignment.

Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

me_saket said:
Channel addition news will come earlier than realignment. So wait for 15-25 days only
Really :sp who told you that bro :huh

Sanjeev said:
Really :sp who told you that bro :huh

Simple logic Sanjeev brother...unless you have all the channels added, how can even first dish get re-aligned to new satellite...so channels will be added first in totality at least for that particular section of subscribers (unless they have monobloc lnb option) and then relignment.

Wow!! I am eagerly waiting for march month :ohya

AthiramComm said:
Count down starts 27 days left. Asiasat 8 - 16 TPs Asiasat 7 - 8 TPs

wowww Asiasat 7/8 total tps 24....now tata sky think bigger nd better..:rofl....
+rep added bro

Back
Top Bottom