TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,379
i think first they use the 16 tps from as8 keep the 8tps in as7 as a back up coz for 10 years they have to run with these tps

ya.i also think so.only after adding all channels in new sat and giving necessary training to the installation engginers they will do it

Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

ritick.kewl said:
Just spoke to senior executive in tatasky they said No plans of satellite migration !!
What :( :'(

ritick.kewl said:
Just spoke to senior executive in tatasky they said No plans of satellite migration !!

cc people know nothing.they told the pakage and price of news time bangla and also told no plans to add sshd3 and sshd4.they are not updated bro.believe in athiram bro he always gives us true news much earlier than cc

ritick.kewl said:

wait..executives dont know anything as of now..

sudheep said:
cc people know nothing.they told the pakage and price of news time bangla and also told no plans to add ss3 and ss4.they are not updated bro.believe in athiram bro he always gives us true news much earlier than cc

Hope so..*fingers crossed*

ritick.kewl said:
Not executive it was a senior incharge she said we don't have any plans as of now
I don't think its true and even senior executive are not allowed to disclose any secrets so its all fake

Back
Top Bottom