TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,379
if ts does not go for a sat migration atleast 6 or 7 months b4 nov all the ts subscribers were in black out

ritick.kewl said:
Not executive it was a senior incharge she said we don't have any plans as of now

even if u ask the nodal officer, they will tell the same.they will get information later

Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

ritick.kewl said:
Yup that's wat they told:wall
But I don't believe in that as I already said that no one will disclose the news as of now

even if they know about sat migration there is strong pressure from their seniors to tell any thing about it b4 the official announcement.even the ceo sallowed his tongue in an interview

ritick.kewl said:
Just spoke to senior executive in tatasky they said No plans of satellite migration !!

i am seeing your posts from last two days :dodgy

don't defame tata sky :wall:angry :no

Rushil.D said:
i am seeing your post from last two days :dodgy

don't defame tata sky :wall:angry :no
I'm using tatasky for last 3 years n would lik to say that it's service n quality
is the best in the business...There r some problems too which i'm sharing
with similar minded ppl...so no question of defaming !!!:no:no:no

ritick.kewl said:
Just spoke to senior executive in tatasky they said No plans of satellite migration !!

U have asked the wrong question bro. U should ask

Is ur company(Tatasky) going to shutdown on Nov 2015 As your 10 years lease agreement with ISRO is going to end on 12th Nov 2015 ? ;)

sudheep said:
if ts does not go for a sat migration atleast 6 or 7 months b4 nov all the ts subscribers were in black out

I as a tatasky subscriber don't care as long as they give my money back which I have paid for their connection charge. Otherwise I will drag them to court. There are lots of other options available in India :c

Back
Top Bottom