TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,379
As per tata sky CC it was a satellite issue and it will be resolved in next 4 hours

Sarkar said:
I as a tatasky subscriber don't care as long as they give my money back which I have paid for their connection charge. Otherwise I will drag them to court. There are lots of other options available in India :c

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

Sarkar said:
I as a tatasky subscriber don't care as long as they give my money back which I have paid for their connection charge. Otherwise I will drag them to court. There are lots of other options available in India :c

oh! bro u have taken it in the wrong sense.i posted this saying that there is sure chance of sat migration in march .

I think there will be a software update to unlock other satellite and to add its transponders

KRISHDWI said:
I think there will be a software update to unlock other satellite and to add its transponders

Don't expect this feature in any of the DTB bro! They will never allow.

friends

migration starts from march 1 to 15 in between.

asia sat 8 new satelie

within 6 month migration will complete and new channels will be added in new satellite . those who will be in old satellite they will keep watching their existing channels till migration.

with in short period official confirmation will be available

friends

migration starts from march 1 to 15 in between.

asia sat 8 new satelie

within 6 month migration will complete and new channels will be added in new satellite . those who will be in old satellite they will keep watching their existing channels till migration.

with in short period official confirmation will be available

Back
Top Bottom