TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,379
Sanjeev said:
First of all tell me how to cross fingers both in horizontal and vertical :P :P :D :D

ok..let me explain u one by one..

Step..1.. Take ur right hand, keep it vertically and cross ur fingers.

Step..2.. Take ur left hand, keep it horizontally and cross ur fingers.

Follow the steps carefully and cross ur fingers in both the directions.

Caution:: please do this under supervision of experts.keep children away from the act.

I have got some bad news to share
As per Mj786 bro tata sky will be starting migration from 1st April coz they don't want to do it during world cup also its confirmed that they will use asiasat 8 satellite only the date has been extended by one more month :( :( :'( :'(

What has World Cup got to do with it? Both sats would be relaying the same signals while migration is on! And then IPL will start in April!!!

Sab faltu hai sala...logo ko sirf ummid dilwata hai,aur baad me ummid tod dete hai...tata sky walo ne...sab faltu sala

dinesh19 said:
ok..let me explain u one by one..

Step..1.. Take ur right hand, keep it vertically and cross ur fingers.

Step..2.. Take ur left hand, keep it horizontally and cross ur fingers.

Follow the steps carefully and cross ur fingers in both the directions.

Caution:: please do this under supervision of experts.keep children away from the act.
:d:d Very Well Explained Bro :clap

DibyajyoTi Das said:
Sab faltu hai sala...logo ko sirf ummid dilwata hai,aur baad me ummid tod dete hai...tata sky walo ne...sab faltu sala

:no:no

Sanjeev said:
I have got some bad news to share
As per Mj786 bro tata sky will be starting migration from 1st April coz they don't want to do it during world cup also its confirmed that they will use asiasat 8 satellite only the date has been extended by one more month :( :( :'( :'(

Oh no again we have to wait for one more Month :huh:s:no:no:'(

Yes All will be clear by 1st march So just Wait :k

Back
Top Bottom