TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,379
Prateek Marwadi said:
sarfaraz bhai also said the right thing.
its our money only.

Yes bro its our money only which they are looting from us :d:k:lol

Prateek Marwadi said:
sarfaraz bhai also said the right thing.
its our money only.

But how bro ? STB & dish all are their property according to contract agreement which we all have signed while taking their connection

harshbardhan said:
Money paid in exchange of some gooDS or service can't be ours. It's service provider's.

if i bought a tv of x amount then according to ur logic,
i paid money in exchange of some goods n after sales services, so it cannot b ours, it has to b of service providers.

u really need a good dose of economics.
had chanakya still survived, he wud have definitely died after reading ur definition.
:wall:wall:wall

Sarkar said:
But how bro ? STB & dish all are their property according to contract agreement which we all have signed while taking their connection

yes bro. u r true in that. it was just an agreement.
but u said it is tata's money - so on that i said what sarfaraz bhaijaan said.
as all of us r interdependent, i meant company to end users, govt. to all people.
actually a money is raised or it can b raised via many routes or via many ways.
funding is altogether a different concept.

for short i can say - v subscribe to the shares of these companies. so its our money only. n they just utilized our money.

the same way if a company is non- listed then it goes to many private fund providers just to raise capital from them to avoid taxes.

What about other private companies.

And what about tax paid to govt.

You don't have any control where govt will spend our money

me_saket said:
What about other private companies.

And what about tax paid to govt.

You don't have any control where govt will spend our money

now what kind of reply is that. please explain it so that i can answer u?
:u:u :skd:skd :dodgy:dodgy

Prateek Marwadi said:
if i bought a tv of x amount then according to ur logic,
i paid money in exchange of some goods n after sales services, so it cannot b ours, it has to b of service providers.

u really need a good dose of economics.
had chanakya still survived, he wud have definitely died after reading ur definition.
:wall:wall:wall
Before replying in this manner you should have understood my point and context bothe properly. Here goods in your case TV isn't the subject instead the money paid is the point. When you have paid money for some goods or services the money belongs to the seller or provider. In present context the money received by Tatasky is theirsNow because in lieu of the service they have been giving to us both stb and contents .

Back
Top Bottom