TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,379
harshbardhan said:
Before replying in this manner you should have understood my point and context bothe properly. Here goods in your case TV isn't the subject instead the money paid is the point. When you have paid money for some goods or services the money belongs to the seller or provider. In present context the money received by Tatasky is theirsNow because in lieu of the service they have been giving to us both stb and contents .

bro. still lack of knowledge persists in ur statement.
there r three kind of purchases:
1) rent
2) hire purchase
3) outright sale

all of the above r made mandatory by the govt. but these dth companies won't tell us. they cheated us. now only i come to know that stbs r of the companies.

i have paid 800rs to den n the stb is mine.
i paid 1600 to dth n stb is not mine.

y? can any1 gimme the answer.

i paid a huge amount n still i do not have a choice.y?

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro. still lack of knowledge persists in ur statement.
there r three kind of purchases:
1) rent
2) hire purchase
3) outright sale

all of the above r made mandatory by the govt. but these dth companies won't tell us. they cheated us. now only i come to know that stbs r of the companies.

i have paid 800rs to den n the stb is mine.
i paid 1600 to dth n stb is not mine.

y? can any1 gimme the answer.

i paid a huge amount n still i do not have a choice.y?

Prateek don't go off topic :no:no if you want to discuss about this then there is a separate thread for that so please stick to the topic of satellite migration :k:k

Sanjeev said:
Prateek don't go off topic :no:no if you want to discuss about this then there is a separate thread for that so please stick to the topic of satellite migration :k:k

ok.:tup
sorry .... :(:(:(

Admin/mod plz clear all off topic posts from this thread

@Mods Please move all Offtopic posts from this thread to Tatasky General Discussion Thread :k

Back
Top Bottom