TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,379
I really doubt TS will charge for dish re-alignment, when they can give MPEG4 STB as replacement for free why would they charge for this event

If they didn't charge then its more dangerous,

Bcoz they will find other way like hike in subscription charges to recover that expenses, which we can't calculate and it will be more than rs75 also

Sanjeev said:
They are not here for doing charity they are doing a business and as per policy they are charging rs.75 for dish realignment if we can pay hectic price for their packs then why not pay 75 Rs. for this :k:k

your saying of rupees 75 is correct sanjeev bro but it might be for the event for insat4a it self where after first install for any reason your dish alignment got changed with what so ever you need to pay that amount and have correct alignment to 85 * e. i already paid this once in past so i have idea of same events. for this case of re alignment when i visited my isp he clearly mention that if tatasky's setup gets changed by user for what so ever reason then only they have to pay. for this case may be by sms or call directly technician finalize visit to your home and do the task. in this case not user but tatasky is the one who needs the change of dish alignment so they can not put any charges on tatasky viewer. he also reasoned to the fact that if tatasky charge any money to viewer then company may face more and more customer to deactive there connection and move to other dth for the trust concern.

Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

DibyajyoTi Das said:
When Satellite migration will start...?? Please ans me

Hello bro.we all are waiting for that answer.wait for 2more days..

NKMIGLANI said:
NO satellite migiration until 2-3 years............above news r fake

Yeah so true

417 threads without any valid source TS will eventually migrate but who knows when and where all are assumptions and guess

i am watching this thread since its creation ....i request to admin if nothing happens after two days please close and delete this thread

NKMIGLANI said:
NO satellite migiration until 2-3 years............above news r fake

You don't even know what is satellite migration and how can you say this news as a fake news?

What will you do if they are migrating as said here? Let us have a deal. If migration is happening you have to pay the realignment charge to all our DDF members using Tatasky and also need to get a new Tatasky connection for other DTH users. Deal?

Back
Top Bottom