TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,379
uthamsangeeth said:
all tata sky guys saying migration will start march 1st . but again confusion . heard a news tatasky got g sat 10 tp . which is truth :huh

may be 1 % true... coz tata sky needs a lot of time to align the dishes in new position... moreover the deadline of insat satellite is near... so it might be possible that they acquired gsat-10 tps for few 3-4 months... just a assumption... waiting for ASIASAT :)

wewake said:
may be 1 % true... coz tata sky needs a lot of time to align the dishes in new position... moreover the deadline of insat satellite is near... so it might be possible that they acquired gsat-10 tps for few 3-4 months... just a assumption... waiting for ASIASAT :)

wewake bro.. my small question bro...
y tata sky is not telling us clearly. i cud not find it anywhere in google when i searched about this. absolutely no news is available.
y so much uncertainties? as a customer it is our right to know the future plans of our service providers. but it seems they r hiding many things which should have been known to its subscribers.

wewake said:

Bro Tatasky has rejected GSAT 10. It's official which is written in CAG report :hello

Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

DAVINDER THAKUR 4K said:
..mujhe lagta hai tata apna hi satellite bna kar launch karega :angry:huh

If its possible ts will do it also like Directv in USA.But unfortunately its not permissable in our country

Prateek Marwadi said:
wewake bro.. my small question bro...
y tata sky is not telling us clearly. i cud not find it anywhere in google when i searched about this. absolutely no news is available.
y so much uncertainties? as a customer it is our right to know the future plans of our service providers. but it seems they r hiding many things which should have been known to its subscribers.

bro it is a private company... you'll get nothing on Google regarding satellite migration and all.. suppose if they declared it openly.. they will get lot of calls emails for the alignment of dishes... you n me will also call them... coz no one have patience... everyone wants to be first.... that's why they are not declaring it... coz it'll increase pressure on them.. so that's why they are doing it silently

Sarkar said:
Bro Tatasky has rejected GSAT 10. It's official which is written in CAG report :hello

ya bro i know about that... am assuming my thoughts as everyone here is creating their own stories about satellite migration... :) someone is saying 30 channels moved.. someone saying now plan shifted to next month, some one saying they got a call and many more :) so just chill...

With all the speculation surrounding the planned satellite migration due by Tatasky, it seems uncertain as ever as there is no indications officially in this regard.
I say this because it has happened in the past and can be repeated again. I remember numerous threads in the past that have turned out to be a hoax.

Hope it is not another marketing gimmick to retain customers.

I am a Tatasky customer since 2007, I know how it feels

Fingers crossed

Let the countdown begin

Send Using Nexus 7 ∆ 5.0 Lollipop

I just hope that we will not be hearing the following" due to some unforseen circumstances migration is delayed "

Sarkar said:

Rejected at that time.but any time they can taken back it.coz all its ku tps are not used yet.12tps in mpeg4 dvbs2 is enough for tatasky

sudheep said:
Rejected at that time.but any time they can taken back it.coz all its ku tps are not used yet
It will be used by ISRO for another purpose

Back
Top Bottom