TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,379
yes bro. totally agree with u.
they have started double encryption for almost all the channels.

suddenly y they have started double encryption when satellite migration news is round the corner.

both things said one thing only that they r on the edge of satellite migration.

otherwise there was no need to start double encryption for the channels.

Jalebi bhai, d2h team too come sometimes to check the dish position even if we don't ask them and no issues faced by us. Does that mean d2h too changing its satellite? It is normal check that dth company do sometimes with some customers. In TS+ we can which satellite is selected. In TS+ HD this option is not available. Please other users confirm.

Well I am a TS subscriber from last 9 years. They never visited before unless I have complained. Second as far TS HD+, I already have same. It was my second connection which I upgraded. The option to see Insat4a was available in my previous TS HD+, so as such no need to ask others here. I am 200% sure on that. It might be hidden somewhere under some key combinations.

HD+ user can also check the soirce satellite which is Insat 4 A so far as TS is concerned.

Then if both your TS+ HD connections connected to same dish, you can check in your first TS+ HD connection in which you getting satellite name.

Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

harshbardhan said:
HD+ user can also check the soirce satellite which is Insat 4 A so far as TS is concerned.
But that can be only check after master reset

No, unfortunately both stb show same screen now as they updated settings on both the stbs. Does anyone know of any key combination using which we can see satellite source or somewhere else where it gets displayed?

There is a hidden menu. You can check that.

Go to organiser -> System settings -> Press 0, 1, Select.. the hidden menu will open..

Hmm. Just tried. It takes me to a screen where I can select input type which is lnb or satcr, lnb type, tuner 1 band frequency and tuner 2 band frequency but no option to view satellite. Are rest of you getting identical options?

Manage to enter satellite listing page. Asiasat is not yet listed for me. May be a software update will do.

139cb07474a27c1f83c527ad64dd6f27.jpg

810c8db189a1405a81d3554b492ca0db.jpg

Back
Top Bottom