TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,380
Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

Sarkar said:
Dispute between ISRO and TS is not the problem. DOS itself doesn't want to provide Indian sat for DTH purpose, they want foreign sat for that purpose :k

Ok.i got it.but all these are based on the cag report last year.but i think descions are changed now ..

sudheep said:
Ok.i got it.but all these are based on the cag report last year.but i think descions are changed now ..

changing decisions will not benefit Ts in long term as there is no plan to launch sat @83 E until GSLV MKIII is ready

We dont know what all new decisions are taken by the I&B ministry based on this cag report bro.

dino29 said:
I had left this forum permanently bcoz firstly i was used by many here to increase traffic in the forum and then thrown out after their mission was accomplished plus as many people do not like my honest views here bcoz they are indirectly attached or linked to DTH Companies and believe in protecting or promoting them so i felt its useless to argue or discuss anything based on facts here.

About this issue, i request members and guests to please not believe in all these dupe and fake id's promoting baseless facts. If u continue to believe them then they will continue cropping up one weird theory after another and keep misleading all. These r fake id's which get active to promote or protect tata sky when needed. Kindly ignore them.

Thanks
Bye forever

Bye Bye!

@dino29 :Hello:hello:hello
:s:s:s:s:d:
Byeee Byeeee :k:lol

I think this his 3rd or 5th last post and last good bye. So, even during banning he is visiting DDF to steal information and post in the other forum.

He don't hesitate to do such things. How many of you know WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get)?

Dino is doing WISIWYG (What I Saw Is What You Get) in other forums..

Back
Top Bottom