TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,380
And.. He was there in one another forum earlier till 2013. I was a junior member there at that time. I saw him got banned many times.. Then only I came to about dino29 (his original ID. His current ID is aumnamonarayan).

Now he got banned in DDF. Soon he may get banned in the other forum where he is copying our DDF posts..

Prateek Marwadi said:
only highlighted part bro. dint understand.:hello:hello:hello

He used to say "this is my last post in DDF" but he will again post to start some fights in between members here. Then again will say the same "my last post".

From day one i was sure that there is not such thing like migration because TS can never spend such big amount on foreign satellite

Ts hardly spend anything to satisfy its customers rather than always ready to squeeze money from customer pocket

They only like to spend money to paid workers for rumours and speculations to retain customer

Every time much hype and noise but no result. खोदा पहाड िनकला चूहा (वो भी मरा हुआ)

dreambox.pk said:
From day one i was sure that there is not such thing like migration because TS can never spend such big amount on foreign satellite

Ts hardly spend anything to satisfy its customers rather than always ready to squeeze money from customer pocket

They only like to spend money to paid workers for rumours and speculations to retain customer

Thn tell me how will they survive after November 2015...??? Migration will be happen very soon...if not today... tomorrow will...

They are running a DTH company with a large customers base not a grocery shop.... so it's sure they have some plans....

if you want to move from your old house to new house... i am sure you will see better condition to move... you will check that weather must be clear n clean... coz in rainy season you can't move with your belongings and things

same thing is with DTH companies... not with TS only but with all companies... they have to check for all the good conditions...

if you haven't any good news or verified news related to satellite migration... it'll be better if you don't post such things which are imposing a negative impact on TS users.... There are some other guys also who don't have any news related to migration but still they are believing on migration news from this forum.... not like you who came here only for posting "fake... 100% fake, close this thread, admins where r u, i'll create threads, etc" without knowing any facts

guys, if migration news is fake, then why they added asiasat7,asiasat8 in 4k boxes? Dont say that it is for misleadinf..because, its all about software..

Also asiasat is an international org. Dealing and agreement with an international org is not a simple task,it includes somany risks if u break them. Even for using their satellite name requires their permission. So it seams they have an agreement with them.

Once the agreement is done, they have to follow rules and conditions. I think ts had already paid huge amount at the time of agreement. So if u break the agreement now, they will loose that money. At any cost, this seems impossible to down the agreement.

For about 2 months it was about asiasat 7&8. And now suddenly some members gave started discussing about gsat10. And more surprisingly few have started confirming that tata sky will use gsat10. All that without any valid proof. I think admin should wait till March 3 as date given by thread starter, for further information. If there is some solid verified news then OK otherwise admin should close the thread till someone comes with news with proof.
Admin should take some steps to make this forum different from other forums.

Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

banyal21721 said:
For about 2 months it was about asiasat 7&8. And now suddenly some members gave started discussing about gsat10. And more surprisingly few have started confirming that tata sky will use gsat10. All that without any valid proof. I think admin should wait till March 3 as date given by thread starter, for further information. If there is some solid verified news then OK otherwise admin should close the thread till someone comes with news with proof.
Admin should take some steps to make this forum different from other forums. People like me come here to get latest news and happenings in DTH world, but if some people start using this forum to spread rumours and gossips then the very reason of forming this forum will be nullified.

Back
Top Bottom