TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,380
It's official that Govt will not give GSAT 10 to Tatasky so either they have to migrate to foreign sat or shutdown their business(which is very unlikely).

Bapun Raz said:
And he copy pasted each and every updates nicely to other forums. [emoji14]

Sadiq said:
I think this his 3rd or 5th last post and last good bye. So, even during banning he is visiting DDF to steal information and post in the other forum.

He don't hesitate to do such things. How many of you know WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get)?

Dino is doing WISIWYG (What I Saw Is What You Get) in other forums..

Dino bhai can't leave ddf

Sent from my oneplus one

gates are already opened for ts for gsat 10; isro is ready to give. But its upto ts to take them or not. But ts people may think for future requirements as the demand for hd channels is increasing.also digitalization phase 3 deadline is dec 2015. So it will impact ts business seviourly, if they wont cater customer demands. So option for them is high bandwidth

banyal21721 said:
For about 2 months it was about asiasat 7&8. And now suddenly some members gave started discussing about gsat10. And more surprisingly few have started confirming that tata sky will use gsat10. All that without any valid proof. I think admin should wait till March 3 as date given by thread starter, for further information. If there is some solid verified news then OK otherwise admin should close the thread till someone comes with news with proof.
Admin should take some steps to make this forum different from other forums.

Tata Sky 4K set top boxes showing ASIASAT satellites in System Settings.. Do you still want any other proof??? Will You want special phone call from Tatasky to tell you about their migration...??

and why to close this thread??? is your service provider charging you for browsing this thread??? this thread meant only for Tata Sky Satellite migration discussions and updates... and i think for discussions n gossips there is no need of any source.

if you guys can't provide any news it is requested you that don't mislead people by posting...

Dear, I am using tata sky for last 6 years. What I have said is the sudden discussion about gsat10 and about date of migration. As this is not the first time that such thing has happened. People start giving dates of certain events and when that date arrive they start giving another date.
Secondally I just gave my opinion to admin, and if admin does not like it, then it is up to them. So don't get hyper, if you don't like my post. As far as your comment about call from tata sky about migration, then yes I would like to have one.

Hi

as per the latest update from Tata sky , migration put on hold due world cup and Coming IPL , so they asked us to stop recruiting technicians for this purpose till , further information.

wait for next update ,
as some one pointed Tatasky 4k box is already updated with new satellite software .

if you want to check , in 4k box satellite showing as NEW

shashidhar.krt said:
Hi

as per the latest update from Tata sky , migration put on hold due world cup and Coming IPL , so they asked us to stop recruiting technicians for this purpose till , further information.

wait for next update ,
as some one pointed Tatasky 4k box is already updated with new satellite software .

Yes, satellite is showing as NEW in 4K STB system settings.

But if initially both Insat 4A and new satellite would be carrying same channels, what is the point of postponing migration on account of World Cup? If now IPL is also being considered as a reason for postponement, God only knows when and if at all they will migrate!!

Typical Tata Sky indecisiveness.

Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

shashidhar.krt said:
Hi

wait for next update ,

Please stop all this crap nothing is related to world cup and ipl they have just postponed it for some reasons so stop spreading rumours

jdrocks said:
Yes, satellite is showing as NEW in 4K STB system settings.

But if initially both Insat 4A and new satellite would be carrying same channels, what is the point of postponing migration on account of World Cup? If now IPL is also being considered as a reason for postponement, God only knows when and if at all they will migrate!!

yes any how migration will not cause any problem for customers.

as they can enjoy with the same satellite till another 6 to 8 months .

I don't know why they are delaying .

surely it will not start in month .

Back
Top Bottom