Telugu Movies Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Dileep Kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2,703
  • Views Views: Views 247,690
Brave actress laughs off at her n*de video

Talented actress Radhika Apte finally broke her silence over the much discussed n*de video which is going viral on the internet. The controversial video has been ripped off a 20 minute Hollywood short film for which Radhika had teamed up with popular director Anurag Kashyap.
Speaking to a Mumbai based news daily, Radhika said, “I saw it and laughed it off because it is really funny. I am really busy. I can’t waste my time doing that. My family and I never get affected by any of these things. So it just doesn’t bother me.”
Well, this clearly speaks volumes about the actress’ amazing willpower. Meanwhile, the police are still investigating the case to catch the culprits, following an FIR registered following Anurag Kashyap’s complaint.

Dagudumootha Dandakor’ release date confirmed

Nata Kiriti Rajendra Prasad’s forthcoming film ‘Dagudumootha Dandakor’, which is an official remake of the National Award winning Tamil film ‘Saivam’, is all set to hit the screens on May 9th.
According to reports, ace producer Dil Raju has acquired the rights of this movie. Rajendra Prasad and Sara Arjun will be seen playing the crucial roles in the movie as grandfather and granddaughter.
Debutante R K Malineni is the director and this movie is jointly produced by Ramoji Rao under Usha Kiran Movies with Krish and First Frame Entertainments banners.

Early shows cancelled for Uttama Villain

Off late, Kamal Haasan’s films have been running into deep problems regarding their release dates. Even his latest flick, Uttama Villain had similar problems but was finally cleared for a grand release today.
But latest news reveals that the film has failed to open all over because of some last minute financial problems. According to the latest update, all the early shows across Andhra, Telangana and Chennai have been cancelled disappointing fans everywhere. Keep watching this space for more updates on this issue.

‘Pandaga Chesko’ audio to be launched today

Ram’s upcoming film, ‘Pandaga Chesko’, has been in the making for a long time. The shooting part is finally over and the film’s audio will be launched today in Hyderabad. SS Thaman is the music composer and he already promised energy filled numbers.
‘Pandaga Chesko’ is an out and out family entertainer laced with loads of entertainment. Gopichand Malineni directed this high budget film and Paruchuri Kireeti is the producer. Rakul Preet, the latest sensation, paired with with Ram for the first time. The film will be released in the third week of May

‘Dongaata’ gets a new release date

After a minor chaos regarding the release of her upcoming film ‘Dongaata’, Lakshmi Manchu has finally announced that the film will now be released on the 8th of May. This morning, Lakshmi took to her Twitter page and announced that ‘Dongaata’ will release from the matinee shows today, following the delay in Uttama Villain’s release.
However, Lakshmi again stated that ‘Dongaata’ will release according to the release of ‘Uttama Villain’ and ‘Ganga’. Now that decks are being cleared for both the films, Lakshmi, after discussing with her distributors, confirmed that ‘Dongaata’ will now release on 8th May.
Interestingly, Balakrishna’s ‘Lion’ will also be released on the same day and it will be interesting to see whether ‘Dongaata’ can sustain the tough competition from ‘Lion’.

Back
Top Bottom