Telugu Movies Updates

RE: Aamir, Anushka at PK promotions in Hyderabad

Thanks Dileep bro for the updates & Snapshots :tup

→ Gopala Gopala’s special stills on Venky’s birthday

The Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh starrer Gopala Gopala is the most awaited movie in the recent times. According to the latest update, the makers will be releasing some special stills from the film on the eve of Venkatesh’s birthday on December 13th.
The recently released first look has received overwhelming response. Gopala Gopala is the Telugu remake of the super hit Hindi film Oh My God, which had Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal in lead roles. Kishore Pardhasani is directing this film while Anup Rubens scores music. Gopala Gopala is slated to hit the screens during Sankranthi 2015.

→ Raghuvaran B.Tech (Dhanush, Amala Paul) New Poster

RE: Tollywood Upcoming Telugu Movies With Release Dates

Dileep bro please update your List from 12 Dec 2014 :k & Delete all old movies now.

RE: Raghuvaran B.Tech (Dhanush, Amala Paul)

‘Memu Saitham’ crowned the most viewed TV show

It’s official now. The mega event organized by the Telugu Film Industry to raise funds for Hudhud victims has been crowned as the highest viewed TV show in South India.

Attended by the stalwarts of Tollywood, the show was an amalgamation of live performances, pre-recorded skits and interviews. As per official numbers, the event managed to achieve an average TVR of 13.4 for 14 hours straight, thereby generating 375 GRPS, which is a first in South India.

The event managed to collect funds to the tune of 11 crores, which was handed over to A P Chief Minister Shri.Chandrababu Naidu. This event stands as a testimony to the dedication of the film industry who are always ready to do their bit for the society.

RE: Raghuvaran B.Tech (Dhanush, Amala Paul)

Shankar’s ‘I’ sets YouTube on fire

Shankar’s ‘I’ is easily one of the most eagerly awaited films in recent years. This romantic entertainer is made at a whopping budget with world class technicians and breathtaking visuals. The trailer of the movie which was recently released multiplied the expectations on this magnum opus. The trailer has now crossed 9 million views on YouTube, which happens to be the highest for any movie released down South.
Vikram will be seen in three different roles in this film, and the gorgeous Amy Jackson plays the female lead. A.R.Rahman has provided chart busting music for this flick directed by Shankar.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock