Telugu Movies Updates

RE: Shankar’s ‘I’ sets YouTube on fire

→ Venkatesh in Gopala Gopala Pics

RE: Shankar’s ‘I’ sets YouTube on fire

→ Beeruva audio on Dec 24

Sundeep Kishan is on a roll these days with back to back movies hitting the screens. Within a few days of the release of his last film Joru, the first look of his next film Beeruva was released. The latest update is that the makers have decided to release the audio of this film on Dec 24th.

RE: Beeruva audio on Dec 24

→ Nithin as PK fan in Chinnadana Neekosam

Nithin’s latest offering, Chinnadana Neekosam, is gearing up for a massive release next week. The promos and audio album have caught on quite well with the public and the latest update is that Nithin will be seen a hardcore fan of Pawan Kalyan in this flick.
Speaking at the film’s audio platinum disc event, Nithin revealed that the film has come out extremely well, and that it will be on the lines of Pawan Kalyan’s Tholi Prema.
Directed by Karunakar, this romantic entertainer features Mishti Chakraborthy of the Hindi film ‘Kaanchi’ as the female lead. Chinna Daana Neekosam is Nithiin’s home production.

Veera Shankar’s ‘Mana Kurralle’ on 1st January

The much delayed Telugu film ‘Mana Kurralle’ is finally seeing the light of the day on the 1st day of 2015. Directed by ‘Gudumba Shankar’ fame Veera Shankar, the film is about a group of youth trying to bring about a change in the society, on the lines of the Bollywood smash hit, ‘Rang De Basanti’.
Speaking to the media during the film’s promotions, Veera Shankar said that the film showcases several emotions of love, happiness, conflicts and violence during the years 2007 to 2014. The film’s hero Aravind Krishna said that the film makes the audiences introspect about their identity in the society while entertaining them simultaneously.
Rachana Malhotra will be seen as the female lead while BVS Srinivas and HS Haroon are producing the film jointly.

Case against Mukunda

In yet another case of community politics, a case has been filed against the producers of Mukunda, Nallamalapu Bujji and Tagore Madhu, and director Srikanth Addala for allegedly hurting the sentiments of a particular community. A case has been lodged in Siricilla police station and the complainants have demanded that certain portions of the movie that showed their community in bad light be removed with immediate effect.
Neither the producers nor the director have responded on the issue yet. Mukunda is the debut film of Varun Tej and has Pooja Hegde playing his love interest. The movie has been doing well in most of the areas owing to good word of mouth.

Vikram to promote ‘I’ with Salman Khan

With the release date nearing soon, Vikram is busy promoting his latest flick ‘I’ which also releases in Hindi. If the current reports are to be believed, Vikram has met superstar Salman Khan in Mumbai and has requested him to promote his film on his famous reality show Big Boss 8.
After watching the trailer, Salman was more than willing to promote the film on his show. Incidentally, one of the film’s lead star, Upen Patel is currently a participant in the reality show. Shooting of this promotional episode will happen next week, and let’s hope that this film gets huge exposure and put south cinema on top.

RE: Vikram to promote ‘I’ with Salman Khan

‘Gopala Gopala’ audio launch on Jan 1st

Power star Pawan Kalyan and Victory Venkatesh’s multi-starrer ‘Gopala Gopala’ shooting is progressing at a brisk pace and is currently in the last stages of shooting. According to the latest updates, the makers of Gopala Gopala decided to launch the audio on 1st January and the venue might be Shilpa Kala Vedika, Hyderabad.
We have already reported that the audio album will consists of only three songs which were composed by Anoop Rubens. This multi-starrer is getting ready for release on January 14th as a Sankranthi release.
Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh would be seen playing the lead roles in this official remake of Bollywood blockbuster ‘Oh My God’. Kishore Pardhasani is the director of the film and it is being jointly produced by Daggubati Suresh Babu and Sharrath Marar.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock