TEN Golf aspect ratio...

Bro, I did settings where its default wide zoom ratio is full.
4:3 as Default as off.
Auto wide on....
I'm not getting stretched pics... Dunno.. :)

Re: RE: TEN Golf aspect ratio...

DestinyAwaits said:
Bro, I did settings where its default wide zoom ratio is full.
4:3 as Default as off.
Auto wide on....
I'm not getting stretched pics... Dunno.. :)

So I assume you are getting black bars at left and right side for Sd channels.

Nope only top bottom on SD channels that are not 16:9 else full screen on all English HD movies channels and TV shows on Hindi GEC etc..

Re: RE: TEN Golf aspect ratio...

DestinyAwaits said:
Nope only top bottom on SD channels that are not 16:9 else full screen on all English HD movies channels and TV shows on Hindi GEC etc..

Can you please post the full screen shot of any SD channel with this setting?

One more channel in the list
trace sports, fashion tv , food food ,Russia Today (RT) @ 311, Angel TV @ 514 & now ten golf
Link Removed

Here Bro...

tUjYY8h.jpg

Out of all the channels mentioned by @jayanji,
Trace Sports looks the best in this format. :)

The diamond in fashion TV logo is slightly cut off, and goes out of the screen. :hehe

Who will correct this problem, from the channel side or by airtel
If we want to watch those channels in 16:9 ratio, then we want to change the settings.
Actually airtel having the settings to select the TV type(16:9) and 4:3 programme will be shown -pillar box , center cut or full screen.
As per the setting 16:9 programme have to come in full screen in the (16:9 ratio)HDTV & 4:3 programme should come as per our selection of the above one of the three settings.

Now we are getting 16:9 ratio channels in 4:3 ratio in HD TV

Note: HD channels are coming in their native 16:9 aspect ratio, no issues

Channels broadcasted in 16:9 ratio (like RT channel) looks better on LCD & will look squeezed horizontally on CRT.
There is demand from some viewers for broadcasting channels in 16:9 format as these viewers are using LCD TV. Channels broadcaasted in 4:3 format looks horizontally stretched on LCD.
STB having PB/LB/Auto options can automatically set the aspect ratio for TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock