The Kapil Sharma Show on Sony and Sony HD

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 207
  • Views: Views 23,201
What if all these is just a build up to some April Fool's day special episode on Saturday, 1st April??

Tha.RP8 said:
What if all these is just a build up to some April Fool's day special episode on Saturday, 1st April??

few reports are claiming the same

Sony TV to cancel The Kapil Sharma Show

Sources close to Sony Entertainment Television say that they are now just not interested in renewing their contract with Kapil Sharma, after the recent spate of events, which has drastically affected the show’s TRPs. Sony Entertainment Television, which was planning to renew its contract with ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ for a whopping Rs. 110 crores, has now called off the deal, although there has been no official announcement for the same.

SHOCKING: Sony TV to cancel 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? - Bollywood Hungama

^ Rahul bro, all such news are posted to get maximum views and traffic on their site. Unless we get confirmation from valid source, such news should be avoided.
Every other person is trying to cash this opportunity.
On prank saga, i don't think it was a prank as Air India have issued a notice to Kapil Sharma as the Shiv Sainiks demanded action on him..

5faaf74544f7537a8293b553425fa83a.jpg

Ritesh said:
^ Rahul bro, all such news are posted to get maximum views and traffic on their site. Unless we get confirmation from valid source, such news should be avoided.
Every other person is trying to cash this opportunity.
On prank saga, i don't think it was a prank as Air India have issued a notice to Kapil Sharma as the Shiv Sainiks demanded action on him..

So true, they just want attention with the name of others!

Bapun Raz said:
So true, they just want attention with the name of others!
me too agree with Ritesh bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock