Discussion The Kapil Sharma Show - Season 3 | Sat - Sun 9:30 PM on Sony

Did you like new season of The Kapil Sharma Show?

• Total voters
yes please, need something different now. Akshay-Katrina's episode was boring as hell. Looks like they did an episode just for the sake of it
Apart from ball thing. I liked it. I love how Akshay roast everybody. But nobody can roast Kapil like Sania did. 😂

Couple of segments are really terrible. I don't like lawyer, Rochelle, Cherulal bits. These have become very repetitive. I think problem is not what cast is doing. But the atmosphere in audience. Thry no longer feel organic. I think Sony needs to do experiment by bringing unexpected guest like TKMOC cast, some politician, chef like Sanjeev Kapoor etc. Too much of movie promotion is ruining it. Best episodes of this run were of singers and cricketers who didn't came to promote anything.

Apart from ball thing. I liked it. I love how Akshay roast everybody. But nobody can roast Kapil like Sania did. 😂

Couple of segments are really terrible. I don't like lawyer, Rochelle, Cherulal bits. These have become very repetitive. I think problem is not what cast is doing. But the atmosphere in audience. Thry no longer feel organic. I think Sony needs to do experiment by bringing unexpected guest like TKMOC cast, some politician, chef like Sanjeev Kapoor etc. Too much of movie promotion is ruining it. Best episodes of this run were of singers and cricketers who didn't came to promote anything.
I agree, this promotion is ruining things. Krushna and Kiku are doing good. Rest all are mediocre at best. I liked the one with CID cast :)

Source

Kartik Aaryan came to promote for his upcoming movie Dhamaka on The Kapil Sharma Show. To be telecasted on Sunday
RQEcn2s.jpg

Last edited:
Kartik Aaryan came to promote for his upcoming movie Dhamaka on The Kapil Sharma Show. To be telecasted on Sunday
RQEcn2s.jpg

This must be next week. Its bunty amd babli tonight

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock