Discussion The Kapil Sharma Show - Season 3 | Sat - Sun 9:30 PM on Sony

Did you like new season of The Kapil Sharma Show?

• Total voters
to some extent i guess thanks to being host of omg yeh mera india and other acts, he has able come away from the shadows .
That show was already hit before he came in Kapil Sharma Show S02 fun fact: OMG yeh mera india and TKSS came on same year which is 2016

That show was already hit before he came in Kapil Sharma Show S02 fun fact: OMG yeh mera india and TKSS came on same year which is 2016
yes , thanks for correction - he is now known more as host of OMG Yeh mera india show rather than nephew of govinda or for other shows.
edit- sorry got typed in hurry so edited now.

Last edited:
p.s i agree sorry mistype he is his nephew

most of the people who are not watching hindi news or news channel about fight between govinda and krushna due to which he didnt came in the episode featuring govinda would not know about it , even if they watch tkss they would rather focus on kapil as he is the main host even kapil sadly makes fun of his co-comedians who support his show without them his show would not be this popular.

very few people would remember watching in news solely on basis as he only cousin of govinda

but when watching history tv18 show OMG yeh mera india there main host is krushna abhishek -

Atrangi Re team — Akshay Kumar, Sara Ali Khan , Aanand L Rai airing on 19 December on Sony TV

ig3gUXs.jpg

QeMxtMS.jpg

hLHGUPV.jpg

Source

Last edited:
He will be back next month during Uttarayan weekend for Prithviraj with Manushi Chillar, Sanjay Dutt, Sonu Sood & Dr. Chandraprakash Dwivedi
I wish his production house grazing goat produce TKSS it would've been his 2nd hit show after jamai raja serial but anyways salman khan is doing good job as producer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock