Discussion The Kapil Sharma Show - Season 3 | Sat - Sun 9:30 PM on Sony

Did you like new season of The Kapil Sharma Show?

• Total voters
Now the exclusive is that with an impressive lineup of actors gracing the stage of the show, The team of RRR are all set to grace the show, fans are all excited to see more of Kapil Sharma's show and how exciting will the upcoming episodes of the show be.

Did Kapil Sharma took Disney Plus Hotstar name on TV when Atrangi Re promo air?

Did Kapil Sharma took Disney Plus Hotstar name on TV when Atrangi Re promo air?
Didn't ask to stream at the end of the show. Only asked us to mask up and sanitize. It's kind of taboo for Indian TV to mention each others shows, channels or even streaming platform. Same is off limits when it comes to ads. I have seen Atrangi movie's ads of Disney+ Hotstar during Shershah on Colors Cineplex HD.

Didn't ask to stream at the end of the show. Only asked us to mask up and sanitize. It's kind of taboo for Indian TV to mention each others shows, channels or even streaming platform. Same is off limits when it comes to ads. I have seen Atrangi movie's ads of Disney+ Hotstar during Shershah on Colors Cineplex HD.
Even I watched Disney Plus Hotstar ads on each popular channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock