• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

the moment is about to arise, smile please

dino29

Contributor
Reaction score
IF ALL STAR HD CHANNELS(3 HD CHANNELS) R added tommorow(today after midnite) then my comment will come out hundred percent true. see my first post
hey winjav/sudhakar, dont discuss about the issue on Xxxxxxxxxx.com. there they will not accept anything, they just accept good things about dish tv and ban honest people who say anything good about tata sky or airtel. i have had a chat with very senior team who does all these settings for channel addition and have confirmed 3 asli hd channels will b added plus in next 15 bto 20 days, step by step pic quality will b improved. in *** people like prankey just spread bulls**t and think they r cool. when i came to know about complexity of ausio and video settings at up[linking centre , i understood airtel is managing settings perfectly just like tata sky. channels r not compressed more, its a diffrerernt issue causing bad picture and its a complex thing which i dont think many here will understand but all i can tell u is that things r being worken upon and algorithms for best setting is being fitted upon, will take 20 days and then adtv will have best pic quality and also star hd channels will b added tomorrow most probably
so relax and enjoy. good times r ahead

mystic

Registered
Reaction score
@Jenitkumar
Please remove the inappropriate content from the first post......

sonujoshi

Registered
Reaction score
Jenitkumar said:
good info but,

Plz dont post about other forum.
ur post very good plz Sir rename other forum name like XXXXX

sunveer

Registered
Reaction score
Very good approach namo narayan.

We will see to it. Great Work. :c

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
really good job namo narayan bhai and also many thnx to jenit for the editing.yeah dear namo narsuan we know you are honest and always try to share good infos and to help other members but yea their are some wrong mod and many wrong people in other forum play with you and was giving you useless warning and banning its really vey unhandleing thing i really feeling shame on dem...but here we are not to fight you can share freely to participate in all latest updates in dth's and satellite's and television world.....so don't worry here no that both useless guy also if you want you can make a ''Be aware thread'' without the forum name and tell all users about what are they doing wrong in other forum.

Moveover thanks dear for onemore adtv breaking news.+1 rep from me and my team. ;)

keep rocking dear.we luv you and your works :)

dino29

Contributor
Reaction score
see i told u dear members 3 star hd channels will b added and that has come true. only error was that i thought star gold hd wont b added and star world hd would b added

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
yes your many news comes true dear

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Good News Zee Tamil HD To Launch At Any Moment.. TV Channels News 31
N 2 out of 3 TPs of [email protected] are FTA at the moment C Band & KU Band Reception 36
S proud moment for kolhapur Achievements & Wishes 8
SarfaRaZ Historic moment for the Music Genre – Mastiii rings in highest GRP ever TV Channels News 0
M Many HD channels are unscrambled at this moment Dish TV HD 17
SarfaRaZ Movies Now to premiere ‘That Awkward Moment’ on 1 Jan TV Shows & Programs 0
rockstar08 Dilwale Shahrukh Khan & Kajol | Wait for the historical moment....| Mazhavil Manorama TV Shows & Programs 0
Bapun Raz Nat Geo Moment Awards TV Shows & Programs 1
DishHD saddest moment for the customers of first DTH operator in India. Dish TV 11
Bapun Raz Nat Geo Moment Awards - Coming Soon TV Shows & Programs 0
ASHWANI Online @t The Moment By... Social Chat 274
Karthik What's your happiest moment in 2011 ? Social Chat 3
P PRARTHANA will be added any moment on AIRTEL Airtel Digital TV 8
P ZEE ODIA may launch any moment on DishTV !!! Dish TV 8
Johny Arise News started from 9deg E Satellite Channels Updates 6
mmadhankumar Arise launches Android powered LED TVs STB & Satellite TV Equipments 0
Rushil Star Sports sells title sponsorship of Asia Cup 2014 to Arise India TV Channels News 5
Gssran [Pics] Arise Tv America' Started on Hotbird 13 A Satellite Channels Updates 18
D Soon the surprise will arise !!!!!! Tata Sky HD 24
DreamDTH.com Article Star India makes India smile with ‘Muskurayega India’ – An initiative by Jackky Bhagnani’s Jjust Music and Cape Of Good Films DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article &flix and &PrivéHD to make you smile come Friday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Bapun Raz Smile Deke Dekho | Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor Movies & Music 0
Dinesh jain "Living Zen" Added By Fastway, Z Smile Shutdown TV Channels News 26
Dinesh jain "Z Smile" Not Shutdown,working fine. TV Channels News 9
Girish ZEEL to put curtains down on Zee Smile TV Channels News 15