[Tips] - How to connect monoblock LNB to a DiSEqC switch?

Hello,

Sadiq's explanations at the first post were pretty clear, however I got confused by akswap's reply at post #8:

akswap said:
yes using SOLID SD-813  connected Monoblock, Dual  ,C band  all port and lnb working

akswap suggests using only a DiSEqC switch, with the outputs from the monoblock LNB and the single LNB going into input ports A and B of the switch, and the output of that switch going to the receiver.
However, how can the two satellite signals from the monoblcok be splitted without a splitter?

Can you please elaborate on you proposal?

Regards,
dean

v8n2hi.jpg
Monoblock LNB working with all 1.1 Diseqc without any slitter and both satellite can be watched simultaneously with ingle input wire below are pictures

dean said:
Hello,

Sadiq's explanations at the first post were pretty clear, however I got confused by akswap's reply at post #8:

akswap suggests using only a DiSEqC switch, with the outputs from the monoblock LNB and the single LNB going into input ports A and B of the switch, and the output of that switch going to the receiver.
However, how can the two satellite signals from the monoblcok be splitted without a splitter?

Can you please elaborate on you proposal?

Regards,
dean

If you are using Diseq 1.1 then no splitter is required. Monoblock is having inbuilt Diseq 1.0. Output from Diseq1.0 can be connected to Diseq 1.1. In STB you have to select the port for Diseq1.1 and sub port for Diseq1.0 to make this working. Apart from monoblock connected to Diseq1.1, you can also connect other LNBs directly to Diseq1.1 (in other open ports) or connect multiple LNBs to Diseq1.0 and connect the output to 1.1.

I hope the above is clear.

Diseq1.0 will have 4 input and 1 output.
Diseq1.1 will have 8 input and 1 output.

If you are connecting all LNBs directly to Diseq1.1, you can have 8 LNBs connected to the STB through 1.1 switch using single cable.

If you are using both 1.0 switch and 1.1 switch together you can get more.
One 1.0 switch can connect 4 LNBs and its output (one wire) can be connected to one port of 1.1 switch.
Like this you can have 8 1.0 switches each having 4 LNBs. Totally 32 LNBs.
Output from 8 1.0 switches can be connected to different ports of 1.1 switch.
Output from 1.1 switch can now be connected to STB.
Now we have 32 LNBs connected to STB through 1.1 and 1.0 switches using single cable.

balugudidiot said:
Bro How to watch pay dth in your box??
What is your box model ??

We can get signal of any pay DTH or free DTH (simply any satellite) in any FTA STB. But we cannot watch the encrypted channels. DTH operators (except Tata Sky) are having few channels as FTA and we can watch them on these STBs. Airtel is having only Baby TV as FTA.

M.J.Sadiq said:
We can get signal of any pay DTH or free DTH (simply any satellite) in any FTA STB. But we cannot watch the encrypted channels. DTH operators (except Tata Sky) are having few channels as FTA and we can watch them on these STBs. Airtel is having only Baby TV as FTA.

haa kk bro...i think at the time u making this tutorial DishtvHD channels and suntv are running FTA?

There is no need to buy a splitter for this purpose. i am using Dish tV mono block LNB from last 1 and half year. simply using LNB -1 for NSS6 and LNB 2 for Asiasat 5S. Other slots you can use for other packages

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock