TN cable operators to go for a stike

Cable operators threaten blackout on Jan 24 even in Bengaluru , approx 18,000 cable operators .. 80,00,000 lakh cable tv connection in Karnataka.. Pic Source : Times Of India ,

Ikd8st3.jpg
Called my lco to ask if he's supporting the blackout. Said yes and apparently there's some meeting going on with LCOS all around Karnataka. Tomorrow will be fun 😆

Same customer, Same channels, Same DTH, Same Channel owners, but After TRAI Rule;
Customer = Loss (As per members calculation)
DTH = Loss (because they are not implementing new rule and TS file case afainst TRAI)
Channel Owners = Profit (Lets assume, because it is the only remaining possibility)

A channel, named ABC, Cost 20 Rs for owner, 100,000 customers = 2,000,000 Income.
But 100,000 Customers in Cable TV System does not bring this same income, they fake revenue. Suppose all these customers move to DTH, more income to Channel owner, may be they will reduce channel cost from.20 to 10..
That will reduce cost of all DTH Customers.
Possible...???

Called my lco to ask if he's supporting the blackout. Said yes and apparently there's some meeting going on with LCOS all around Karnataka. Tomorrow will be fun 😆
Who watches TV from 6 am to 10 am on a week day? They should have blocked from 7 pm to 10 pm. Then only people would have cared about protest. This protest is nothing but a waste at the moment.

My cable operators sent me this today morning.
HXRyY6G.jpg
Translation : attention subscribers: your daily TV experience is going to become very high due to trai new rules. Also we want government to reduce gst from 18 to 5%, by opposing these we all cable operators are going to block out channels for from 6am to 10pm please be with us, these protest for your benefits

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock