to choose airtel or tata sky

if u want great quality and quantity of chs at affordable cost with great aftersales then choose videocon d2h, u won't regret it. Tata Sky and airtel digital tv are nowhere close to videocon d2h

aniudh123 said:
:)hi guys i am new to this site have gone through a lot of forums i want a help i live in delhi i have airtel sd connection installed with a multiroom connection i have subscribed to economy sports pack but due to the removal of ess channels there is a huge problem and nowadays a cold war b/w airtel and sports company is forcing us to subscribe the channels individually which costs me much more now i am thinking to migrate to tata sky sd connection but the introducory price is rs.2000 and above for one connection i have visited their site their site and liked supreme sports kids pack with almost all sports channels including ess channels but suggest me is it worth to get tata sky and dispose off my airtel connection i have no other issues with airtel also tell me will i get some refund back after surrending my airtel dth and also why should i move to tata sky their quality aq& pq and should i remain with airtel dth by subsribing with these channels any suggestion would be appreciated.
You are using airtel.If you aren't satisfied with airtel,goto any other dth.
For tatasky you have to pay (ss)280+85(ten topup)=365rs.
For airtel mega(325)+neo(45)=370rs

dont blindly tell the suggestion.here user come to our forum for making good selection.so give the detail why you suggess one particular dth.

one more advice to new user ,if you got the good tv set then go to choose dth for which adapt well for your tv.
you want only pq for below 40 inch tv then choose any dth it will satisfied yourselfs.

D2h is best...also Airtel give u 6+6 Month offer after some days.

Tata Sky only saying isko "laga dala to life jingalala''.. But not realy Jingalala for customers.. Go for Airtel .. I think they don't remove ESS channels
if u want to buy dth go for airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock