to choose airtel or tata sky

A great deal of confusion amassed for Aniudh 123..no? I think he should go by mmadhankumar's or people's suggestions.

tata sky ads say that tata sky costs less than samosa, idli or vada pav and i think they should add to that ad that their packs have so less number of channels that they will not even satisfy ur hunger what a 1 samosa or idli or vada pav does

apart from your dth thoughts you got a good humer sence.so keep it up, dont hurt others dth.

Every DTH has its own Pros and Cons, today one DTH will be adding channels fast, and others will lag behind, tomorrow others will add some other channels which the first DTH dont have, and this will go on for ever as 'Human wants are unlimited'. If you want quality channels then choose Tata Sky, if you want quantity then continue with ADTV. Also keep in mind the balance amount available since DTH companies wont refund they just forfeit.

Thanks

Videocon d2h has better picture and audio quality than tata sky or airtel dth, try it once. This opinion that videocon dh has poor quality is so not true

Also targetting tata sky is valid as they have done nothing improve transponder space crunch situation since their inception, they have not invested a penny to get more transponders or shift to mpeg4. Had they taken some little step then i would have applauded them for that, tata sky is hopeless and needs injection boosts to wake up

Yes, Airtel gives better quality than tata sky. Its true. Tata sky only provide quality on top channels thats are star plus, ZEE tv, sony, color, star gold, ZEE cinema, set max and some sport channel.

Why Don't U take Mega Standard Package it is much better than any other package for North side users. Also Tata Sky is very very expensive in my view. Compare the all sports channel package of Tata Sky with Mega Standard package of Airtel which have all the sports channels.

guys thank you for all your help the easiest way i am thinking for the matter is migrating to mega standard pack yesterday i call airtel cc then when i talked for package changing i was dissapointed after in with their talks i have subscribed to annual package of economy sports for 1 connection which expires feb 2014 almost next year now my package is changed to mega standard which costs rs.326 per month now of my package about 1 and a half months is over and according to my subsription will it work around as if i would get less months in my subscription so i have to not face any further problem also tell that can signal quality be increased from 70% in my 2 connection as i get 80% signals in 1 connection otherwise no problem help would be appreciated..!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock