Today I bought new AIRTEL HD Connection, Moved from Tata Sky

Please comment on comparison of picture quality, audio quality between Airtel and TATASKY (SD as well as HD channels)
I'm confused between these two.
Most of my channels will be SD after TRAI rule implementation :mad:

Can you give some Plus and minus of Airtel, when compared to Tata sky?. Why you have not opted xstream box?

I did the same today and have the exact box, which I believe is an HS3C02.

In my experience, I am not noticing much of an improvement in picture quality, but audio quality is positively better. I came from Tata Sky+ box with DVR. In that regard, I am struggling with pausing/ rewinding live TV on Airtel DTH.

I have connected a 16GB USB drive. First off, I received a message that it is not one of recommended drives. Now, where do I find that list?

Second, on Tata Sky I could just rewind live tv anytime. There were settings for review buffer, etc. On Airtel, I realise I cannot rewind live tv. I can pause it, I cannot rewind it. Once paused, when I play, I can then rewind back to only the moment I paused it - so, there is no buffer.

Instant rewind was a feature I loved in Tata Sky, is this not possible in this box?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock