Today i got an offer from tata sky

Thanks Sarfraz bro. Tell me bro if I deactivate Tatasky then I go for another setbox for viewing TV .It looks I am spending extra money to buy another setbox to watch tv for the purpose of getting the offer of annual package.Suggest what to do.

Screen shot of the user tatasky login page..will do the job those who receive this offer kindly send the login page screenshot where its written the price amount of @1650.

Shubham Dixit said:
Thanks Sarfraz bro. Tell me bro if I deactivate Tatasky then I go for another setbox for viewing TV .It looks I am spending extra money to buy another setbox to watch tv for the purpose of getting the offer of annual package.Suggest what to do.

You can buy another good DTH
like videocon d2h or dishtv or airtel digital tv
it will cost around 1500 only for 1 time investment

Shubham Dixit said:
Thanks Ninad bro.Tell me which is best in above mention dth.

If You Buy Another Tata Sky STB Then It Will Save Cost & Space

i am getting such offer since last two year. Last i hv got supreme sport pack @ 1500. This year on 9 th jan 2 days before completion of one year period i got same offer again. I subcribe to annual supreme sports kids pack @ 1900 only .

My Tatasky account will go under hibernation soon... Let's see what offer I will get.

That's bcoz I had shut my TS for 6 months. They contacted me and gave this offer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock