TP Wise Channels Scan On Sun Direct

jay kumar said:
yes....the dish is aligned at 92.5 to get both satellite...but for sd users it was aligned 91.5....

This is the main reason for no signal when there is slight cloud in the sky.

hirffa said:
What?
You mean Sun direct can take any FTA channels from RDTV?
If you mean that... I will tell it will be the biggest joke of the decade. Bro there are lot of things behind that.
For hosting on channel as FTA also requires some permission from many including channel owners. The contents carried by each channels are copyrighted items whether its FTA or Not.

i dont care about your sense of humour....s..of coarse it is based on channel owner.....for eg if sony pal entering into the contract with sun direct.....if rdtv had this channel in their tp sun direct can share that channel from rdtv...same happened in sri sankaratv on 2014

jay kumar said:
i dont care about your sense of humour....s..of coarse it is based on channel owner.....for eg if sony pal entering into the contract with sun direct.....if rdtv had this channel in their tp sun direct can share that channel from rdtv...same happened in sri sankaratv on 2014

Sony pal is FTA or not?
If its FTA, ok it can be done so when the channel owner and the broadcasting ministry allow it.
But if its not FTA,then its not possible. Also there are some specific guideliness issues to each channel based on the genre of channel . This is also taken in to account.

hirffa said:
Sony pal is FTA or not?
If its FTA, ok it can be done so when the channel owner and the broadcasting ministry allow it.
But if its not FTA,then its not possible. Also there are some specific guideliness issues to each channel based on the genre of channel . This is also taken in to account.

sony pal is fta only which is a rerun channel and showing program of sonytv

Hirffa bro, leave it.. don't comment anything.. Jay will not admit anything.. and will drag your knowledge to the lowest. Don't waste your time in this thread

hirffa said:

May be they have plans to go pay channel or the genre under which the channel is registered may be preventing. After all Sony is the brand. They should have bigger plans on mind.
In the case of Further channel addition, They need some tps. And its should be provided urgently. DD HD etc etc can certainly spoil the big time.

wewake said:
Hirffa bro, leave it.. don't comment anything.. Jay will not admit anything.. and will drag your knowledge to the lowest. Don't waste your time in this thread

iam telling only facts

wewake said:

No bro. Someday It can be useful to someone. I think Jay bro also got some idea of the things.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock