TP Wise Channels Scan On Sun Direct

hirffa said:
May be they have plans to go pay channel or the genre under which the channel is registered may be preventing. After all Sony is the brand. They should have bigger plans on mind.
In the case of Further channel addition, They need some tps. And its should be provided urgently. DD HD etc etc can certainly spoil the big time.

no...no...no...as per law every tv network must have atleast one fta channel...so sony pal belonged to sony...rishtey is for colors....zindagi and anmol for zee

jay kumar said:
iam telling only facts

Not facts dear...You are actually telling some of your wishes which doesnt sound technically feasible. There are many back end activites .
First of All let me tell you one things,there many things concerned with the addition hosting,So and so. In the uploading section too there are so many hurdles to get over it Starting from bandwidth. Different channels require different band width.
Its all based on a case "Knapsack problem:.

jay kumar said:
no...no...no...as per law every tv network must have atleast one fta channel...so sony pal belonged to sony...rishtey is for colors....zindagi and anmol for zee

That I am not sure of it. If so in future they can add another channel and make it FTA and schange thisone to pay. This can also be possible.

hirffa said:
Not facts dear...You are actually telling some of your wishes which doesnt sound technically feasible. There are many back end activites .
First of All let me tell you one things,there many things concerned with the addition hosting,So and so. In the uploading section too there are so many hurdles to get over it Starting from bandwidth. Different channels require different band width.
Its all based on a case "Knapsack problem:.

you r telling your assumption....

jay kumar said:
you r telling your assumption....

Not an Assumption. The uploading Criterion is based of Knapsack problem. Each channels have seperate bandwidth. So lot of things to cover dear.

hirffa said:
That I am not sure of it. If so in future they can add another channel and make it FTA and schange thisone to pay. This can also be possible.

if they have plan their is no problem.....previously russia today shared from rdtv tp...ok.one time rdtv removed that channel...their is absolutely no problem...sun direct added that channel in their own tp

jay kumar said:
if they have plan their is no problem.....previously russia today shared from rdtv tp...ok.one time rdtv removed that channel...their is absolutely no problem...sun direct added that channel in their own tp

If they have plans they have no problem. But does they have a such plan?
Another thing is they are now in a path where they wont be able to add if they still wanted to do so.
Trust me bro..even after getting 9tps they still wont be in a safer side. DVBS boxes still out on market by large number. They are still supplying it. Another thing is industry is making its way to HD and 4K.
So with the current set up they cant handle things easily.

my final reply is sun direct can able to add fta channels from rdtv on the basis of agreement....thats it

jay kumar said:
my final reply is sun direct can able to add fta channels from rdtv on the basis of agreement....thats it

There is nothing new in that. We all know this thing and Sun direct suving because of this agreement. It doesnt mean all FTA channels are shared or could be shared.

hirffa said:
There is nothing new in that. We all know this thing and Sun direct suving because of this agreement. It doesnt mean all FTA channels are shared or could be shared.

is that agreement tells to share specific fta channels only????no....no....no....never never

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock