Tracked Laosat@128e with some English and HD programs

shawl_who said:
pls dont waste energy, when it rains :shy

when Indian DTH signals can fade away in rains, having coverage of 54 dbw over our place, then these sats... dont have coverage over our place... rains will reduce signals drastically.
At the moment rain is having no effect on Dishtv DTH signal as I have it at home but Laosat signal has disappeared totally though it is not even raining heavily.

It's now or never...by the ways I am not that interested in Laosat just trying because of Dexter otherwise I am happy with my C/ku multilnb setup...

shawl_who said:
I wanna try laosat, just to add one more satellite to my kitty, of hunted sats. ;)
Best of luck Bro,

Any more nearby satellites which we can hunt with DTH antenna ?

Since people were calling this Laosat as JCsat 4B on social media,it seems JCsat 4B has still not been hunted or it does not have beam over India ?

Newb_Dxer said:
Best of luck Bro,

Any more nearby satellites which we can hunt with DTH antenna ?

Since people were calling this Laosat as JCsat 4B on social media,it seems JCsat 4B has still not been hunted or it does not have beam over India ?

138e
75e
52e
42e
103e doubtful
9e few tps, in ludhiana
36e

@freedishlover,I did try to change the skew of the LNB as advised by you.

I got the 10850 H 45000 TP which every one seems to be getting.
But signal deteriorated to almost 35% on both H and V TPs
Channels increased to 100 despite the signal fall but H channels were exact copies of V channels.
So reversed the skew back to it's original and moved it a bit more towards Telstar 18 position which improved the signal further so now I am getting around 70% signal on most channels of the V transponder.

Earlier I thought my receiver would catch both H and V transponders but did not know that just my moving the LNB skew channels would increase !

Thanks for the tip.

shawl_who said:
138e
75e
52e
42e
103e doubtful
9e few tps, in ludhiana
36e
Thanks Bro but I have buildings towards 88e and only 1 TP of Videocon D2H which has FTA Rang Bengali channel has been caught but nothing beyond that.

Other satellites from 105e to 88e have been caught.

So please mention if there is any satellite between 105e and 124e .

Thanks

Is any one receiving the H transponders mentioned on Lyngsat ?

If so,are they FTA or scrambled ?

Newb_Dxer said:
@freedishlover,I did try to change the skew of the LNB as advised by you.

I got the 10850 H 45000 TP which every one seems to be getting.
But signal deteriorated to almost 35% on both H and V TPs
Channels increased to 100 despite the signal fall but H channels were exact copies of V channels.
So reversed the skew back to it's original and moved it a bit more towards Telstar 18 position which improved the signal further so now I am getting around 70% signal on most channels of the V transponder.

Earlier I thought my receiver would catch both H and V transponders but did not know that just my moving the LNB skew channels would increase !

Thanks for the tip.

now u r getting gud signal, as it got 74 signal, and delhi is nearer to d beam than punjab...

Newb_Dxer said:
Thanks Bro but I have buildings towards 88e and only 1 TP of Videocon D2H which has FTA Rang Bengali channel has been caught but nothing beyond that.

Other satellites from 105e to 88e have been caught.

So please mention if there is any satellite between 105e and 124e .

Thanks

not much in ku band, bw 105e n 124e.
Newb_Dxer said:
Is any one receiving the H transponders mentioned on Lyngsat ?

If so,are they FTA or scrambled ?

only 1 H tp is listed on lyngsat, 10790H.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock