Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree
Correct. If broadcasters increase price of irrelevant channels to make bouquets, We should boycott those broadcaster's bouquets. I have shunned star since NTO & subscribe alacarte only during major matches. Only if we unite, broadcasters can be taught lesson.

Correct. If broadcasters increase price of irrelevant channels to make bouquets, We should boycott those broadcaster's bouquets. I have shunned star since NTO & subscribe alacarte only during major matches. Only if we unite, broadcasters can be taught lesson.
Well said, bro.
I also hadn't chosen Star/Disney channels for almost a year until I saw the channels in DPO packs recently within my budget itself.

41.7% of the folks in the forum are against the 2020 amendments. Seriously don't know why. Do they think that the prices will increase with the new amendments?
They fear that broadcasters will increase price of lesser known channels to fit in bouquets. Thus increasing overall bouquet price..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock