• Views: Views 208,196

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what does it mean by NEXT hearing on 22nd January?!
That means the case will be fought in parallel, however, the new prices will have to be published by tomorrow and then the RIOs will be signed and will come into effect by March 1st. It's unlikely that the broadcasters will get anything in their favor from here.

Means tomorrow every broadcasters will publish new prices for channels right ?

It seems broadcasters will not get anything out of it by putting HD channels and SD channels at same footing

Means tomorrow every broadcasters will publish new prices for channels right ?
Yes they have to publish new prices on their websites tomorrow. The case will continue btw, Bombay High court gave 1 week time to TRAI for filing affidavit in its reply.

Last edited:
I doubt if broadcaster will bring detailed RIO tomorrow. They may focus more on alacarte and only few bouquets, leaving many channels out of bouquet and pricing them at 19. if they are thinking to pursue court case, they will not bring all channels in bouquet. If they bring all channels in bouquets, they will easily lose the case...

N0Lc7cZ.jpg

can't. showing error!
The case numbers in above screenshots are stamp numbers. Here is the screenshot of one of the case with some detail. It will update today evening or tomorrow with registration number and order..
EbjHOhK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock