• Views: Views 209,034

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From very 1st day court reject stay order on 2.0 so now no point to give stay order on 26th, as i earlier said no surprises as 2.0 will be soon in reality...
Seems u r unaware of judiciary. Many things happen under table. If oblidged, then stay can't be ruled out. There is same case pending in many HCs, so anyone can stay even before 26th(next hearing date of Bombay HC).

Seems u r unaware of judiciary. Many things happen under table. If oblidged, then stay can't be ruled out. There is same case pending in many HCs, so anyone can stay even before 26th(next hearing date of Bombay HC).
bro i'm by profession lawyer so i know judiciary better then you, and i know how high court of state running, if once court dined anything if then they want to over rule the first decision, there must be valid and strong reason to over rule 1st statement...

if under table things going on and on then NTO 1.0 wouldn't happens at all, because our broadcaster federation is rich so they can easily bribe judges and got stay on NTO 1.0.

Last edited by a moderator:
bro i'm by profession lawyer so i know judiciary better then you, and i know how high court of state running, if once court dined anything if then they want to over rule the first decision, there must be valid and strong reason to over rule 1st statement...
Hi Hitesh bro ,how sure are you that Satyajeet bro is not a lawyer ,what if he is in which case he could perhaps know even better things too.
I request my fellow members keep aside our profession and designations,then Discuss things that would give us level playing field we all are equal here .

if under table things going on and on then NTO 1.0 wouldn't happens at all, because our broadcaster federation is rich so they can easily bribe judges and got stay on NTO 1.0.
If no stay till 1-March, can NTO 2.0 will implement?

Hi Hitesh bro ,how sure are you that Satyajeet bro is not a lawyer ,what if he is in which case he could perhaps know even better things too.
I request my fellow members keep aside our profession and designations,then Discuss things that would give us level playing field we all are equal here .
jaiprakash bro, read my answer below....
if under table things going on and on then NTO 1.0 wouldn't happens at all, because our broadcaster federation is rich so they can easily bribe judges and got stay on NTO 1.0. use your brain before speak...
At this beautiful forum i had spent one year and in this one year may be twice i unveil my real identity to this forum and i'm not here to discuss my profession.

if once court dined anything if then they want to over rule the first decision, there must be valid and strong reason to over rule 1st statement...
Assuming nobody has done anything till 26th for NTO 2.0 preparation, if there is no stay can't you imagine the chaos on 1st march. U can argue but Let judge decide if this chaos is enough to grant stay or not. Nw I hope another judge user will not interrupt me 😊

jaiprakash bro, read my answer below....

At this beautiful forum i had spent one year and in this one year may be twice i unveil my real identity to this forum and i'm not here to discuss my profession.
we should also maintain decorum of this beautiful forum ,It does not take a second to counter bro ,Be cos I used my Brains I user most professional way of saying things that could have been said ,Lets not take it further bro for well being of this forum at least lets not get blacklisted used stamps on our profile bro,BTW its good know you count the no. of reveals

TRAI has ordered broadcasters to display all of their bouquets which do not comply with NTO 2.0 on their websites so that customers could know that they won't be able to subscribe with these packs after 1st March.

Yyki639.png

TRAI instructs broadcasters to inform consumers about packs not complying NTO 2.0 | DreamDTH

Last edited:
TRAI has ordered broadcasters to display all of their bouquets which do not comply with NTO 2.0 on their websites so that customers know that they won't be able to subscribe with these packs after 1st March.

Yyki639.png

source
Good move ,yet too little too late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock