• Views Views: Views 209,600

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When broadcasters will publish new rates, when DPOs will apply the changes?

Its almost Feb end and we dont see any proper information yet.

Looks like no one is talking TRAI seriously.

When broadcasters will publish new rates, when DPOs will apply the changes?

Its almost Feb end and we dont see any proper information yet.

Looks like no one is talking TRAI seriously.
Wait and watch.... They will have to do this.. As of now the matter is with few high court... So they can take shelter till the court decides... Then they will take TRAI seriously..

Wait and watch.... They will have to do this.. As of now the matter is with few high court... So they can take shelter till the court decides... Then they will take TRAI seriously..
but no court stay on this so it will apply from 1st march.

Is that source reliable... Lets see.. If stay granted then charges of bribe stand established otherwise your source is not reliable

As per my secret sources One magistrate has taken a big amount of bribe from these broadcasters for giving stay on 26-2-2020.
Possibly your secret source is fooling you. We have judge in high courts, magistrates are appointed by these judges. Broadcasters have filed case in high courts so why they will bribe a magistrate??

I will pray to God that my sources this time not become reliable so i am also waiting of 26 feb

What do you expect from NTO 2.0? Price reduce? No. Maybe they are going to reduce some premium channel's price to 12 rupees. But will increase price of niche channels.

Bouquet price will also increase because they are not going to give more than 20% discount (33% maximum limit)

Pay per day will be gone (Rs12/30)= .40 per day.

Some channels will shutdown if they don't get enough revenue. Also reduce quality of the contents. More ads during watching programs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom