Breaking TRAI Suggestive Package of 100 SD channels from Rs.184

If Not Mandatory, It Would be a waste of Network Capacity By choosing 25 DD Channels, I Think TRAI Being Govt. body, has suggested these many DD Channels.
I dont understand why should a Tamil family be forced to take DD Bangla or Odia. Stupid move by TRAI.
For calculation, each channel in the 100 list has price of Rs. 1.3. So, DPO earning 25*1.3 = Rs. 32.5 from each subscriber for channels that were previously free if you had an antenna on your rooftop. Lol.
Pre-STB days were much better

Last edited:
TRAI can not help here as prasarbharati act needs to be changed to do that so parliament needs to step inand corect that
batter they instruct to service providers that telecast of 25 DD channels is mandatory and there is no charge for it. why they charge 32.5 rs + tax for DD channels per month as NCF

batter they instruct to service providers that telecast of 25 DD channels is mandatory and there is no charge for it. why they charge 32.5 rs + tax for DD channels per month as NCF
I am 100% sure that if someone goes to court on this one, NCF for DD channels will be scrapped

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock