Breaking TRAI Suggestive Package of 100 SD channels from Rs.184

What about live dd sports feed?if dth blackout dd sports during live match then unfair with customer they pay dd sports also.
DTHs will block it as supreme court gave them judgment towards it.

Can anyone answer my queries?
1. Is it necessary to buy unnecessary FTA channels basic pack to subscribe to cable and DTH services? I don't watch any of the FTA channels available.
2. Is the new tariff applicable to Jio and Airtel TV as well?
3. What happens to Independent TV subscribers? Didn't they pay to get all paid channels for free for a year.

i don't know whether RS Sharma is watching any DD Channels.:unsure:
100% TRAI CEO(RS Sharma) he is a id*otic person like how they(BJP) launched GST like that same way they are implemented this.

1. Is it necessary to buy unnecessary FTA channels basic pack to subscribe to cable and DTH services? I don't watch any of the FTA channels available.
3. What happens to Independent TV subscribers? Didn't they pay to get all paid channels for free for a year.
1. No. except 26 DD channels
2. Not right now. But, maybe another order will come in the future

1. Not necessary. You are free to choose Pay chs in new regime.
2. No only for TV broadcastig. Seperate OTT rule streaming is coming

TRAI is behaving like a Crazy Dog. They were only for Corporate companies not for Customers.
if they provide Rs.100 pack is best and good value for one regional channel watchers(except HD)
Trai can regulate both telecos,broadcast,customer(favour)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock