Breaking TRAI Suggestive Package of 100 SD channels from Rs.184

If channels count exceeds 100 then NFC at Rs.20 for next 25 channels applies.
also one hd channel is counted as 2sd channels

in slab 2 that 20 channels, if you take only sd channels then you can take 20, if you take hd, let say 5 hd its equal to 10 sd channels and you are left with 10 more slot

If channels count exceeds 100 then NFC at Rs.20 for next 25 channels applies.
i added more channels just to check and then there are more slabs added
so every 25 channels it will add more slabs yeah ?

I don't see anywhere it being mentioned you can configure your FTA pack (costing ,130₹).
You can find it here: Page 11, Clause 7
https://www.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/Tariff_Order_English_3 March_2017.pdf
"Within the distribution network capacity subscribed, in addition to channels notified by Central Government to be mandatorily provided to all the subscribers, a subscriber shall be free to choose any free-to-air channel(s), pay channel(s), or bouquet(s) of channels offered by the broadcaster(s) or bouquet(s) of channels offered by distributors of television channels or a combination thereof:
Provided that if a subscriber opts for pay channels or bouquet of pay channels, he shall be liable to pay an amount equal to sum of distributor retail price(s) for such channel(s) and bouquets in addition to network capacity fee."

Hathway didn't give the option choose FTA channels so, i don't add. Right now only pay channels are able to add.

Then something is wrong in site as as per rule all chs should be available to all subscribers

Do you have hathway ? if yes pls contact them
I dont have Hathway connection. Through their link i created my own set of channels which are available on my current Airtel DTH. I just did to know clarity how pack is being charged.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock