Breaking TRAI Suggestive Package of 100 SD channels from Rs.184

Yes bro, looks like that only
After following our forum from 1 month regarding Trai order thread, many seniors of our forum confirmed about this
Don't worry bro, u can opt any of ur choice after implementation
Now we r king 👑
Broadcaster r soldiers
But it is not going good for multi connection. I m using 3. And paying 250/- for them till now. But it will going to 500/- now for each

It is necessary.
Complusary you want to take it
For Rs.130 you will get 100 slots in that 25 DD channels are mandatory so rest 75 slots can be filled with any broadcastor bouquets.
Only 25DD channels compulsory
Remaining u may take of ur choice
The rate of channels alacarte or bouquet already announced by Broadcaster
This order is somewhat good for those who watches limited channels
Also price of alacarte and bouquet is very less compared to present prices
Yesterday I calculated my channels which I want it crossed 400rs
Today prices it would have crossed 600rs
So Trai order is best
Another interesting fact I like to share with u bro
Now broadcasters while creating bouquet can't give for ex Zee TV Zee TV HD in same bouquet both SD and hd Different bouquet
In present scenario
We were paying for both HD and SD channels in same base pack
Now It's gone
Then which other 75 channels can I opt?

Only FTA or pay also..?

I don't see anywhere it being mentioned you can configure your FTA pack (costing ,130₹).

Your operator will package some 100 FTA channels (which includes 25 DD channels) and charge you 130+GST.

Anything more - likely since everyone has their favorites - would cost you as per individual/alacarte channel or bouquet price list. (Plus the operator fee for channels).

Bottom line, you need to pay for each and every channel you want to subscribe to apart from the predefined FTA channels given by your operator.

Now, what all channels your operator wants to pack into those 100 channels will be a differentiator between the companies. Other than that, how much discount can they offer on alacarte channels/bouquet packs, due to their alliances with the broadcasters, will be an interesting play here.

In a nutshell, you have to pay more, much more, to have the same set of channels as what you had(not what you watch.. I said you have) before!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock