Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 231,243
From here on ad revenue will decrease whereas subscription revenue will increase for all broadcaster in NTO

And to match the negative in ad revenue broadcasters will try to put more ads and users have to pay to watch their ads. Either channels should earn from ad revenue or subscription fee, they shouldnt be allowed to both unless they offer the channels for a very small price. Rs 19 has to be only for those channels that agrees to go ad free, other pay channels should charge only a part of it.

Trai must order all SD channel to be FTA and only charge for HD channels.
Do you agree guys?

If I have the TRAI chairman post😃😃, I implement the plan as follows...
1. Max DPO cost per month ₹ 100
2. FTA ₹0
3. SD pay channels ₹ 1
4. HD channels ₹2
# no any tax. :tup::smile2::ok2:

And to match the negative in ad revenue broadcasters will try to put more ads and users have to pay to watch their ads. Either channels should earn from ad revenue or subscription fee, they shouldnt be allowed to both unless they offer the channels for a very small price. Rs 19 has to be only for those channels that agrees to go ad free, other pay channels should charge only a part of it.

But who will sell those ads when reach is limited for pay compared to fta ?

I watching mostly MTV beat HD. And irritated with sun music HD. Plz answer me there I low ad and low price , good quality in MTV. But the SMH all time two girls with half clothing and not shut their mouths 😠😠😠😠(very angry) . When they shut the ad start. Cost ₹22. What this nonsense, Bro's.😠

Last edited:
Agree with the ads in Sun Network's Music channels.......But I have never seen any VJ with half clothing personally......
You see well bro, if they covered fully. Their clothes like half. Bcz their clothes like that. 😃😃 You watch especially on Sunday the sun family. 🤓🤓
Edit: sorry for Off topic 🙏

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock