Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 231,456
Do you get all channels that you get on Asianet?
I am a tatasky user. But in.my area most of them use asianet digital.cable. they get almost all channels for rs200. They are providing same asianer digital set top box.

Which cable service provider you were using? Most of the cable operators charge less than DTH and they will offer all channels. People choose dth only for Customer Service, quality...
@Anish Pai Can you confirm the mso. I'm eager to know about the mso who charges more than DTH for less channels.

@Anish Pai your silence is for what?? Should I take that as there is no such MSO in India and you intentionally posting false posts....

If i name the MSO, will u come to my city and check ??? My posts are still there in cable section when i was a cable tv user.

And When i say they charge Rs 350 for all SD channels, its true. I dont post fake news like others. All my posts are real with sources, so next time think before posting.

The MSO got closed in 2016. A new MSO is come i dont know who, but LCO charges same rate.

Last edited:
If i name the MSO, will u come to my city and check ??? My posts are still there in cable section when i was a cable tv user.

And When i say they charge Rs 350 for all SD channels, its true. I dont post fake news like others. All my posts are real with sources, so next time think before posting.
Lol then why do you still hide their name... Haha...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock