DDF Exclusive TRAI's Channel Selector Application - Updates and Discussion

according to new link 25dd channels is mandatory. but in trai statement, you can choose 100 channels of your choice . they are confusing

Yes, you are right 25DDs are mandatory.
Under this link
Frequently Asked Questions, Tariff and Related Information for New Regulatory Framework on Broadcasting & Cable Services
Go to download section and download pdf file "Suggestive Bonquet For Consumer" you will see all sample packs includes 25DD and refer note at the last page.

Also i suggest kindly download FAQ file and read it, will get more answers from there as well.

Hope it helps you my friend.

Really disappointed with TRAI and this governments policies...

JioTV/AirtelTV/vodafone Play/Hotstar/SonyLIv/Zee5/YuppTV and many more
Oh LoL those. Those aren't really a true alternative (at least speaking from experience with Jio TV and Hotstar free), as both the picture quality and frame rates are too sub-par to watch anything. Thanks for mentioning though.

Last edited:
IHAnaQM.png

Dropped some channels for now, but getting very less for the amount to pay.

What good for consumers? Did you take into consideration everything? If you selected all SD channels only and price is 400+
Imagine what will be the price if you select HD channels? I think Airtel currently offers infinity pack same price as you have selected sd channels?🤣
I said about the tool :ROFLMAO::lol:
Optimization I think if we choosed addons and bouquets wrongly such that channels get overlapped etc it will compare it and gives the best solution.

Guys!!! I need some help

From what I understood 1HD channel is considered as 2SD channels. If that's the case then there's a bug in the TRAI application. It's counting all HD channels as 1 each

'Optimizer option' demo
Here I choosed 5 star channels seperatly (Asianet, Asianet plus, SS1,SS2,SS3)and it total costs 19+5+19+6+4=53
After optimization the price changed to that of Star Value pack(rs39) in which all the above channels available.Other thing noticed is that even the package redirected to Star value pack but the other channels offered in the pack is not get added in my list(NGC,SSfirst).So it indicates its not a compulsory thing to provide all channels specified in a bouquet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock