Breaking Travelxp 4K HDR added in Tata Sky Binge+

The picture is quite laggy... probably because my tv is full hd not 4k..
Lagging is not related to TV as I know...I am watching 4K OTT contents in FHD TV too....The picture resolution will be downgraded to FHD..

Btw when they are going to launch as satellite channel...
May be on card but now we have to understand the situation. Now for us OTT is main thing followed by DTH just for kids, parents, and news and most of this can be consumed by paying around 180-200 rs and to run only DTH, they need good ARPU, which is not happening except a few. So it is wise decision as otherwise most of us are watching 4K in youtube and so on and do not think this the case only in cites, even in many villages where good mobile speed or net is there, this trend has come there as well. So they have to go ahead with balancing the things and I am hopeful that they will give us 4K through DTH as well.

lQi8ZrO.jpg

One thing i noticed...

Travel XP 4K on TS has HDR Logo on the channel, while on youtube (Pics shared by @Mr.Bhat ) has no HRD logo on the channel.

Also TS logo is missing on Travel XP 4K HDR Channel...
Well the pictures I shared r bit older but the same pictures was also on the channel 2000 at the same time..
Only users who have the option to check the info in their TV Whether the channel is in HDR or not can confirm...Mine TV doesn't have...
I think there will be no logo in the Internet TV of a other provider...They might got the license to retelecast the channel...
Can't say exactly...

Last edited:
One thing i noticed...

Travel XP 4K on TS has HDR Logo on the channel, while on youtube (Pics shared by @Mr.Bhat ) has no HDR logo on the channel.

Also TS logo is missing on Travel XP 4K HDR Channel...

as it it just a stream ts logo is not there

if in am not wrong this is the first hlg stream in india so they are highlighting it

Note:

Travelxp 4K HDR is in 50 frames and 4K HDR with HLG HDR. You will get pop up in top right if the TV supports HLG HDR. The usage of HLG HDR makes it backward compatible with non HDR 4K TVs and they can watch in 4K without HDR. The image quality and the HDR benefits are key as entire content is filmed in native 4K RAW which is graded then to HLG HDR. You will see deeper blacks and nice highlights. It is also in 10 bit colour. This means that if your TV is supporting 10 bit colour you will see 1 billion colours instead of 16 million which the 8 bit TVs support

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock