Breaking Travelxp 4K HDR Testing By Tata Sky

I had commented some weeks back that broadcasters are no longer interested in 4K channels. I am happy to be proved wrong by Travelxp 4K HDR. The fact that Binge+ boxes will get this channel is an excellent thing, because there are not many users of 4K boxes, as they were expensive and are now discontinued. Most people who will be able to watch Travelxp 4K HDR have the Binge+ STB.

I think it is extremely difficult to make a 4k channel stay financially viable. I would rather b happy if companies give 4k content or channel thru web route. Let's see how long this channel stays on air. All thanks to internet, apps now i do not feel excited or very attracted to even a HD channel, early part of last decade was the wow period for this

I'm Talking About 4K Box + Full HD TV Combination Bro

Yes! Exclusive For Binge+ And 4K UHD Boxes
Fine...
Already a channel in FHD version... unless another content in 4K channel y should anyone watch 4K in FHD TV... Always original FHD channel is better than downscaled FHD channel as I seen...
I think the time has come to u for upgrading it TV to 4K UHD...👍

Sorry To Disclose This Guys!

It's A Blank Testing! No Video On That Channel From Past 3 Days

Honestly, I Don't Know

I Waited, Waited, Waited

Nothing They Played

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock