TV Channels Old Logos

Assamese GEC Rengoni tv old logo
nE3YVSH.jpg

9ggfD3k.jpg

Dd sports logo
Spooky anthem
Wow...!

The top-left DOG looks so horrific, at least in this screengrab..

...That it certainly reminds of that classic ident-theme* of the whole network**, since the 70s[ around the period of first-ever NATIONAL[ State of] Emergency]: I meant.. The excerpt, as utilised by an amateur[ broadcast/electronic/TV] press-watchdog initiative on 'pop-Interweb'( read here "social-media") at the end of its every single production. And yes, the music is linked to its title: Which is a wordplay on the Prasar Bharati®[?]'s supposed[?] registered-trademark.

*In that latest official TP, the Prasar Bharati®[?] refers to the same as "signature tune".
**Trivia: The only veritable, full-fledged TV network remaining in India now. Irrespective of ownership-sector. And no.. Some news channels simulcasting one or 2-3[ at max] ratings-churning circuses doesn't constitute as "network". They've to cycle even more of their programming.

Last edited:
FYI I Was born on 2002
Wow...!

Is this the first-ever time[ that you've candidly disclosed your birth-year]?

And yeah.. I am in cognisance of the fact that your screen-name is most-likely inspired by a character of one of those so-called "daily soaps".

Wow...!

Is this the first-ever time[ that you've candidly disclosed your birth-year]?

And yeah.. I am in cognisance of the fact that your screen-name is most-likely inspired by a character of one of those so-called "daily soaps".
1. Her birthday is 25 November 2002. Figure out the zodiac sign for yourself.
2. That is her real name, though yes, Anika is a character in Ishqbaaaz.

By the way, how am I to pronounce your name bro? What is that ᵜ after the M?

1. Her birthday is 25 November 2002. Figure out the zodiac sign for yourself.
2. That is her real name, though yes, Anika is a character in Ishqbaaaz.

By the way, how am I to pronounce your name bro? What is that ᵜ after the M?
A) Alright.. {gulps} This is far, far beyond the brand-positioning of even AADHAR®, but Thanks for such flabbergasting-transparancy.( Assuming you've shared it with her consent.)
B) Yep, and not just the first-/given-, but even the precise full-name: If I'm recalling it correctly.( Spelling-distinction, if any, notwithstanding.)

Thanks for your courtesy, nevertheless.
Unmarked-reply: Okay, it should be easy, actually.
In reverse-order: It's understandable if you think it must be some character for decorative-purposes, since "L33t" and abusing/misusing other mathematical-symbols is quite the norm across the 'pop-Interweb' multiverse — however mine is an exception, as it's a phonetic-character. Now as for the pronunciation of my whole-name, you must be already aware of the differences between ‘a’ and “ā”, and ‘i’ and “ī”, no? So assuming that by perusing the content served on that hyperlink, you would get the sound of that character — that's it! That's exactly how my full-name is pronounced, 'course with due-consideration to spacing! It's not like "DDF" exceptionally allows grammatically-accurate spacing in username-creation. 😉

P.S. It might appear that I've ignored your “zodiac sign” part but that's not the case, indeed. While formulating the response, I did have a response but in the haste of posting the reply, I did so without proofreading the draft. 😬🤦🏾‍♂️😬
Anyhoo..
What I would've conveyed: I'm not interested in her, mine, or anybody else's zodiac-sign — though. I don't believe in either of Astrology, Horoscope, Numerology and all that […]. P-E-R-I-O-D.(
Hopefully, your sentiments won't get hurt.)

Last edited:
Thanks for such flabbergasting-transparancy.( Assuming you've shared it with her consent.)
It is public knowledge on her other profiles and she has confirmed that she does not mind. Rest assured.
P.S. It might appear that I've ignored your “zodiac sign” part but that's not the case, indeed. While formulating the response, I did have a response but in the haste of posting the reply, I did so without proofreading the draft.

What I would've conveyed: I'm not interested in her, mine, or anybody else's zodiac-sign — though. I don't believe in either of Astrology, Horoscope, Numerology and all that […]. P-E-R-I-O-D.(
Hopefully, your sentiments won't get hurt.)

That was a rhetoric question and I do not care about the zodiac sign anyway! I mean, given the birthday, the zodiac sign can be figured out, but that was only intended as a somewhat (but not entirely) sarcastic point. Anyway, you are interesting to talk to, to say the least!

Last edited:
That was a rhetoric question and I do not care about the reply anyway! It was somewhat (but not entirely) sarcastic in intent. Anyway, you are interesting to talk to, to say the least!
TBH, it did appear so prima-facie.

But my educated-intuition° urged me to not take it as a wisecrack, lest a hypothetical-person would've suggested it with utmost seriousness and my intently counter-witty reply would've made the air( ahem!) awkward, to say the least°.( As I've already indicated in my preceding-statement.)

You get the gist, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock