Unfair moderation towards Tata Sky thread on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I have even felt that ppl here are so attached towards TS... Lol they're sucking our money like politicians but we are showing love... Come on guys... The audio issue in Tata Sky is not fixed even after 2 years... SD boxes are having remote issues... You guys don't accept and call them Premium.... It look 2months to restore Sony channels... They've been charging 100 times more for Cnbc TV 18 HD... Lol

Every company have good point and bad also
If you want i can show you good point.

Now coming to premium dth so if you travel in maruti 800 or bmw you will reach at same place only

Bmw will not go to moon

It was 2023 with platinum package and now I added few services and mod and it reduced to 2022 because I know it's not going to last that long because either the box may get faulty or TS will shift to hevc enabled boxes by that time

Every company have good point and bad also
If you want i can show you good point.

Now coming to premium dth so if you travel in maruti 800 or bmw you will reach at same place only

Bmw will not go to moon
LOL see... Don't compare BMW with Tata Sky... Know about BMW and also about Tata Sky and compare... By the way, what I'm asking is why ppl are not accepting the faults and praising only the pros.... There are cons, you have to accept it. You won't accept it :)

By the way I've been a dealer too and stopped now. Ppl in shops will support only the brand that provides more commission...

Last edited:
Okay , right now replying from mobile

I guess there might be some reports showing customers outstanding balance and there might be very few customers with such profile and not big deal to track

Why i am asking is i have checked with various people and no one has validity till 2021

LOL see... Don't compare BMW with Tata Sky... Know about BMW and also about Tata Sky and compare... By the way, what I'm asking is why ppl are not accepting the faults and praising only the pros.... There are cons, you have to accept it. You won't accept it :)

By the way I've been a dealer too and stopped now. Ppl in shops will support only the brand that provides more commission...

And pl note m not say any company's name..

And I give only example not singal company name.. u also BMW compare with independent tv.. choice is yours..

Yes but question is do TS follows the TRAI order's
Here comes the legal restriction for TRAI. Though it is regulator but according to TRAI act it does not have power to punish anyone, that power is vested with Broadcasting ministry for tv broadcasting and to Telecom department for telecom related which also gives licence, trai can only recommend action against DPO like TS for not obeying it's order.

Last edited:
Here comes the legal restriction for TRAI. Though it is regulator but according to TRAI act it does not have power to punish anyone, that power is vested with Broadcasting ministry which also gives licence, trai can only recommend action against DPO like TS for not obeying it's order.

TRAI don't have authority to impose panility ???

This is strange then , regulatory body impose fines and punishes if someone is not follow conduct of business as per policy

TRAI don't have authority to impose panility ???

This is strange then , regulatory body impose fines and punishes if someone is not follow conduct of business as per policy

No power to punish, it is by law. I think our MPs were very concerned about giving too much power to bureaucrat.

So these civil service bureaucrat can only recommend punishment , whether that punishment will be executed or not is decided ministry headed by an MP.

It's a contrast to USA FCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock