Unfair moderation towards Tata Sky thread on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't. Because calling someone or an organisation as cheaters when not using their product or being provided a product of lower value, is utterly unethical. Pretry much all the people in that thread was against his approach. I believe hardly anyone here is being paid or employed by TS. So people should be mature enough, how to define the parameters of taking things 'personally'.
Cheating was them calling and confirming something. And issuing me a different invoice. Unethical would be me abusing the error and ripping off money from them. I have got cheated several times from eBay where they send me products with different invoice.

Last edited:
Cheating was them calling and confirming something. And issuing me a different invoice.
But before confirming with them, you called them cheaters. That is also a complete different story. Right?
If you want I can request the moderator to look back in the thread and determine, who was at fault actually, besides TS with their typo.

well I had very great experience here in forum
You keep saying 2022 2022 to force company stop your box. Who is such id***t to recharge till 2022 even in india

Any company has department to detect piracy. They will surely find it out.

Though you don't do piracy but in company's eye you are the same.
Bro in Pakistan people who use Indian DTH, recharge long term because its gets cheaper for annual packs and for pack INR 350, we pay PKR1300, its not piracy bro if you pay for the services its illegal in Pakistan and DTH companies already know that their services are being used in Pakistan in fact in dishtv you can watch about 16 Pakistani channels which can be added as a la cart because they make money, about 5 million subscribers in Pakistan use Indian DTH, However I had very good experience here at forum and even criticized TRAI rules and Dishtv service but no one had any problem
I had problem which is resolved thanks to forum member here in fact he helped me twice (Pradeep bro) I even offered him DTH recharge for his help as a appreciation but he did it for free for which I am very thankful to him.
I never been active in any other forum but here I kind a like it because no one gave me bad vibes for being a Pakistani in Indian forum. Peace(y)

first of all who made TS connection available to him in Pakistan. watching TS outside Indian territory is illegal and offensive criminal activity.

It's illegal on papers only

All millions of Indian DTH are exported illegally every month's and all DTH player's know this

Actually not expecting any apologies bro. But want you understand things before reacting.
The exact problem lies here only. Many people just don't check and think before posting anything.

But before confirming with them, you called them cheaters. That is also a complete different story. Right?
If you want I can request the moderator to look back in the thread and determine, who was at fault actually, besides TS with their typo.
Go back to the thread. I called the care. Then they call back next day and the agent told me he will issue a different invoice. If same isn't believable and I am defaming Tata Sky. Go and ask Tata Sky to publish the call recordings. There was even a bandh in my city next day.

PS I called and cancelled previous day. Despite that they still call backed next day. It's also hilarious how people gets on everyone's nerves on topics related to Tata Sky. Remember your flawless brand didn't compensate users for not providing Sony channels.

Last edited:
Go back to the thread. I called the care. Then they call back next day and the agent told me he will issue a different invoice. If same isn't believable go and ask Tata Sky to publish the call recordings. There was even a bandh in my city next day.
Did they deliver you SD box, instead of an HD box what you have paid for?

You are a high rank in this forum, and it's very sad that you discuss like this in DDF. We love your country very much brother. Pls you give respect to the moderators and agree. It's not only for TS. For all DTH here available. So pls don't continue this arguments 🙏💙 @dreambox.pk Bro.

Did they deliver you SD box, instead of an HD box what you have paid for?
No, I didn't buy. Would also make sure not buy anything that comes from Tata+Star (combined). Learned a lesson anything with fan base is bad for users.
Edit - Just realized. Can't live without Tata Salt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock