Discussion Unforgettable songs but forgotten

That's the reason bro I liked her and this song will be played maximum times in MTV. I really miss MTV and channel V bro. What a days.
9-10 am slot was for pop/album songs on both mtv and channel v, these channels were integral part of our lives, still can't believe channel v has shut down permanently, star didn't put efforts to maintain it's viewership

On YouTube u will find 99 percent of your desired videos, I would like to thank all of those people who have invested their valuable time & made the things available to us
Source

Source

Source

Source

I would like to thank the person who had uploaded aye naznee suno na in YouTube he had uploaded the song from universal DVD.

On YouTube u will find 99 percent of your desired videos, I would like to thank all of those people who have invested their valuable time & made the things available to us
Agree buddy we should thank all those people who has uploaded songs from our generation but this songs lost bro nobody knows about this kind of songs t series company ruining old songs like dilbar dilbar, chamma chamma, ek to Kam zindagani specially shehar ki ladki song.

Agree buddy we should thank all those people who has uploaded songs from our generation but this songs lost bro nobody knows about this kind of songs t series company ruining old songs like dilbar dilbar, chamma chamma, ek to Kam zindagani specially shehar ki ladki song.
chamma chamma was remake By tips music from some early 2019 movie

Bro nowadays they don't have fresh lyrics to write, so they are just cashing on old songs, we have listened original ones so we will never liked the remakes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock