Discussion Unforgettable songs but forgotten

What!!! I thought Malika Sherawat started the vulgarity trend with m**der movie
I thought started the vulgarity trends from Dhoom Machale (English Version) were John doing something extra ordinary things with that acteress..

John Abraham movies were we feels that John is doing something else instead of acting...
Actor (In interview) :- "it's nothing, but demand of script"

Jism (2002)
-> Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai
-> Chalo Tumko Lekar Chale

Paap (2003)
-> Laagi Tumse Mann Ki Lagan

*By the way this songs are extremely super duper hits songs of that era.

I thought started the vulgarity trends from Dhoom Machale (English Version) were John doing something extra ordinary things with that acteress..

John Abraham movies were we feels that John is doing something else instead of acting...
Actor (In interview) :- "it's nothing, but demand of script"

Jism (2002)
-> Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai
-> Chalo Tumko Lekar Chale

Paap (2003)
-> Laagi Tumse Mann Ki Lagan

*By the way this songs are extremely super duper hits songs of that era.
Much b4 this 'aap ke pyar mein hum sawarane lage' arrived & bollywood' love stories 'turned into 'lust stories' and imran Hashmi did great job in spicing up those ' lust stories'

Much b4 this 'aap ke pyar mein hum sawarane lage' arrived & bollywood' love stories 'turned into 'lust stories' and imran Hashmi did great job in spicing up those ' lust stories'
All this vulgarity started from Raj Kapoor films bro in early 60s and 70s in films like Mera naam joker, satyam shivam sundaram, Bobby and many more srk film Maya memsaab.

Bro,I agree vulgarity was there in above mentioned movies but that was not a tend, Raaz created the trend but there were very obscene scenes in the movies mentioned by you, very strange for that era
All this vulgarity started from Raj Kapoor films bro in early 60s and 70s in films like Mera naam joker, satyam shivam sundaram, Bobby and many more srk film Maya memsaab.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock